OK so we all hate Frank Ocean but let's face it, we're all gonna download that album

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
How come it is more acceptable to be a murder and drug kingpin then it is to be a homosexual to some of you dudes? If all these rappers are true to their life they have scarred families and shyt, but thats more acceptable then a dude exposing his personal life? The fukk is wrong with yall. Anyway, I'm copping
psh :childplease:

quit tryin to justify sh!t for yaself b, you ain't gonna convince me.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:why:how can you listen to it now, when you know whever he talks about making loves or getting ass his he means he doing with a man :merchant:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:why:how can you listen to it now, when you know whever he talks about making loves or getting ass his he means he doing with a man :merchant:

Is love not universal? Do you listen to female r&b and visualize them sucking a nikka dikk :what:? besides the point he has a gf anyway

Jamaro85

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless there are overtly homosexual messages that I can only imagine are intended for other males then I will be listening to the music. I'm guessing/hoping that the songs will still be penned towards females, if he is indeed truly bisexual.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
psh :childplease:

quit tryin to justify sh!t for yaself b, you ain't gonna convince me.

:what:This exactly why you nikkas sound stupid as shyt. Where the fukk did I try to justify anything? YOU are the one with a problem with it. I don't care.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is love not universal? Do you listen to female r&b and visualize them sucking a nikka dikk :what:? besides the point he has a gf anyway

:pachaha: why you u even look at it like that :mjpls:, i listen to it and imagine her suckin MY dikk

if this dude had been a rapper and was rappin about shootin sellin and all that other dumb and was good at it them maybe maybe i would have turned and eye, but most of dudes music is about some romantic love making shyt, except he singing it to the guys not the ladies :to:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:pachaha: why you u even look at it like that :mjpls:, i listen to it and imagine her suckin MY dikk

if this dude had been a rapper and was rappin about shootin sellin and all that other dumb and was good at it them maybe maybe i would have turned and eye, but most of dudes music is about some romantic love making shyt, except he singing it to the guys not the ladies :to:

His album is filled with stories and isn't traditional r&b anyway ....I'm almost 100% positive both Miguel and the dream are gay but both helps sets the mood for me gettng p*ssy :yes:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
nikkas will download and fukk with it but would front on here. I see right through these nikkas.

On here they are going to be like :wtb:

But in the whip with their bytch like :hula:

lol @ anyone bumping that faq music infront of women

you scoop a bytch and she vibin then all of a sudden you throw that fakkit shyt on and she turns to you like :merchant: talmbout "i shoulda known you went THAT way" before asking you to let her out

the only women that like fakkits are fat ugly girls that are desperate for friends