OK so we all hate Frank Ocean but let's face it, we're all gonna download that album

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet you quote it. You're a fukking idiot and you're the main nikka who's going around in full damage control mode for this dude. I know you're disappointed in him (your words not mind), especially when you didn't hesitate to hop in a Weeknd thread and call him all types of fags back on SOHH only to then find out that your favorite crooner likes dikk via homo-driven passage. Yeah, I see exactly why you're mad "loose" :laugh:.

OH shyt!!!!!! :ooh::lolbron::heh: DAMN WHY U HAVE TO DO THE nikka LIKE THAT! fukk fakkit OCEAN AND HIS SEA OF HOMO FOLLOWERS THO!!!!:wtb:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Oh, I'm gonna download the album? Word, that's news to me. You must be out of your orangutan ass mind.

The evolution of pleas that's been copped for this dude has been nothing short of pathetic. When the news first came out about how this album has homosexual undertones, it was:

"oh, he's writing from a narrative perspective." It isn't actually him; remember when Nas was Scarlett? that's what G.O.A.T writers do."

Then it was: "well, some of the song are obviously song covers for other artists (females) that he decided to go on ahead and use on this album."

*Frank Ocean hops his GLAAD ass out of the closet*

"But but in the letter, it didn't say that he was romantically involved with another man. It could've been a big bro relationship to the extreme."

*onlookers, who aren't clearly blinded by the "shock" of what's been said, points out the exactly where he says that he was romantically involved with another man* now it's:

"Well, most likely some of your favorite artist were/are gay." :childplease:

Listen, you homotional stans. If you're going to support this dude, be my guess, but stop trying to drag dudes down to your level to make yourself feel better about supporting a SELF ousted homosexual. Y'all stans are beyond ridiculous at this point. I probably could've eventually checked out his album, but once I read that he had and I quote "homoerotic" song(s) about another man (going into great detail about how big and bulgy another guys' muscles are) that was the point of no return for me because that's when the nikka crossed the line in my opinion. I don't want anything to do with gays and their relationships in real life, what makes you think I want to potentially subject my ears to a guy talking about a gay relationship with sexual innuendos?

No thanks :sitdown:

Powerful Posting Sir...

ZnqQ5.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get my grown man on and listen to Jaheim. That nikka is a thug. But I still fukk with Frank. Prolly gonna cop it.

I'll give him a listen do you know any cuts of his. I don't care if the nikka gay half them nikkas probally is.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
this shyts straight out of waynes mouth and babys lyrics

:scust:

if wayne and baby wern't black and from the hood people would actually give a shyt. baby the rap game sandusky. a disgusting sexual predator who takes advantage of troubled youth who have no father figures. its the same fukkin pattern. he needs to be locked away

:dead:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'll give him a listen do you know any cuts of his. I don't care if the nikka gay half them nikkas probally is.

Chuch. Look up "Songs For Women", "Swim Good", and "Novacane". and his newer song off the album "Pyramids".

All of them are piff. No homosexual shyt in em either. Novacane is prob his most famous song tho. Surprised you hadnt heard it before. "Swim Good" real talk is prob one of my top 5 songs of all time. shyt is just smooth.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh, I'm gonna download the album? Word, that's news to me. You must be out of your orangutan ass mind.

The evolution of pleas that's been copped for this dude has been nothing short of pathetic. When the news first came out about how this album has homosexual undertones, it was:

"oh, he's writing from a narrative perspective." It isn't actually him; remember when Nas was Scarlett? that's what G.O.A.T writers do."

Then it was: "well, some of the song are obviously song covers for other artists (females) that he decided to go on ahead and use on this album."

*Frank Ocean hops his GLAAD ass out of the closet*

"But but in the letter, it didn't say that he was romantically involved with another man. It could've been a big bro relationship to the extreme."

*onlookers, who aren't clearly blinded by the "shock" of what's been said, points out the exactly where he says that he was romantically involved with another man* now it's:

"Well, most likely some of your favorite artist were/are gay." :childplease:

Listen, you homotional stans. If you're going to support this dude, be my guess, but stop trying to drag dudes down to your level to make yourself feel better about supporting a SELF ousted homosexual. Y'all stans are beyond ridiculous at this point. I probably could've eventually checked out his album, but once I read that he had and I quote "homoerotic" song(s) about another man (going into great detail about how big and bulgy another guys' muscles are) that was the point of no return for me because that's when the nikka crossed the line in my opinion. I don't want anything to do with gays and their relationships in real life, what makes you think I want to potentially subject my ears to a guy talking about a gay relationship with sexual innuendos?

No thanks :sitdown:

:ohhh:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Chuch. Look up "Songs For Women", "Swim Good", and "Novacane". and his newer song off the album "Pyramids".

All of them are piff. No homosexual shyt in em either. Novacane is prob his most famous song tho. Surprised you hadnt heard it before. "Swim Good" real talk is prob one of my top 5 songs of all time. shyt is just smooth.

I never understood the lyrics to swim good.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'd been completely ignoring this Frank Ocean circus.

Who really cares? Namean? He's a R&B singer right?

We got DJ's & rappers getting caught with tranny's and kissing men and all the alleged downlow rappers.

So.... good for Frank for being a MAN and coming out.

Anybody who won't cop a Frank Ocean album, but rocks with well known sissies is a hypocrite and an enabler of downlow culture.

*goes back to not having heard any of his music or caring*

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
nah, nah, nah. Knikka already had a strike against him with that below average ass voice. I'm good.

biggaveli31

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"fukk me good, fukk me long, fukk me numb":merchant:

All this time I thought he was talking bout some freak bytch that ride good

but now we know he was talking bout.... :scusthov:

I use to like that song to, but now...:pacspit:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"fukk me good, fukk me long, fukk me numb":merchant:

All this time I thought he was talking bout some freak bytch that ride good

but now we know he was talking bout.... :scusthov:

I use to like that song to, but now...:pacspit:

Has he come out and said that the song was specifically about fukking a dude? :mjpls:

No? Didn't think so. Go clean your mind you fakkit. :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact is every person - man, woman - has to answer to their Maker as only God can judge them. However, the idea that personalities such as jiggaman, beyonce, andre3000, etc r green lighting dude being a sausage jockey is a WoW moment. I mean I'm not judging but a man s?cking on another man and being taken by another man or themselves riding ruffshot on another man is a new era of love to me in the world of b?ack mu$ic. $hits is disgusting. And if u listen/dl FO u r as g?y str8 up. I'm not judging, but I want truth on this forum. So all u dl-ers and listeners of FO (S)top (T)he (L)ies lol