OK so we all hate Frank Ocean but let's face it, we're all gonna download that album

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
I know dimes that fukk with frank ocean
i don't even know a dime that knows of this bottom feeding muhfukka that likes his sh!t pushed in ...

you fukkin with trannies? :wtb:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
lol @ anyone bumping that faq music infront of women

you scoop a bytch and she vibin then all of a sudden you throw that fakkit shyt on and she turns to you like :merchant: talmbout "i shoulda known you went THAT way" before asking you to let her out

the only women that like fakkits are fat ugly girls that are desperate for friends

Says the nikka who pump fakes another rapper who openly kisses another man and wear women cloths.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he has buzz in a negative way though , i mean we all know wayne a half a faq but wayne been a huge artist, we all know Mr CEE from hot 97 a half faq too, but again cee been on the radio dam near since the first main stream rap song was on, and neither often has smartly openly admitted it F.O is knew to the game for the average listener, when know him since OFWGKTA other dont , and other thing that hurts dude is that he not really a established solo singer

dude is done breh's am surprised he even through this out should kept that shyt to himself like wayne does :shaq:

I guess we wont know if the buzz is negative or positive until the numbers for that new album come in. I'm saying it's gonna go plat and I'mma tell you now that there's gonna be queues forming to duet with this guy.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I ain't got nothing against FO at all but :snoop: at any nikka saying he's still gonna get a lot of p*ssy

what straight female is gonna wanna fukk some dude who openly admits to sticking it to another mans bootyhole? you know why gays have the highest aids statistics right?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:usure: until i see a open letter confession like F.O did homey straight as a whistle to me :lawd:

:mjpls::beli: breh 80% of the nikkas in r&b is fakkits, doesnt matter if they in our out the closet aint changing shyt.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I ain't got nothing against FO at all but :snoop: at any nikka saying he's still gonna get a lot of p*ssy

what straight female is gonna wanna fukk some dude who openly admits to sticking it to another mans bootyhole? you know why gays have the highest aids statistics right?

he's in a relationship with a women right now

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
since when was nikkas defending gay nikkas :ohlawd:

and since when was nikkas letting gay nikkas croon to them while they fukkin? :upsetfavre:

Haven't I already responded to this type of post 100 times already?:why:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:pachaha: It's posts like this that make me question if you've ever fukking spoken to a female before?

bytches will sleep with ANY man that's got money and fame and this guys got both.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Says the nikka who pump fakes another rapper who openly kisses another man and wear women cloths.
being gay means being attracted to and having sex with men tho, not kissing your dad and wearing tight pants :shake:
Haven't I already responded to this type of post 100 times already?:why:

tumblr_l9ld1vxPAl1qzvuiv.gif

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
he has buzz in a negative way though , i mean we all know wayne a half a faq but wayne been a huge artist, we all know Mr CEE from hot 97 a half faq too, but again cee been on the radio dam near since the first main stream rap song was on, and neither often has smartly openly admitted it F.O is knew to the game for the average listener, when know him since OFWGKTA other dont , and other thing that hurts dude is that he not really a established solo singer

dude is done breh's am surprised he even through this out should kept that shyt to himself like wayne does :shaq:

Plus he was the dl nikka that black women fear, because they spread aids. Imagine all the bytches he fukked that are getting tested right now. Being gay doesn't mean you got aids, but fukking people in the ass increases the likelihood of you getting it. I'm all for human rights, but being honest the idea of a man fukking another man is disgusting. I just don't understand it :manny:

Oddly enough I do not feel that way about two women getting it on :ehh: