OK so we all hate Frank Ocean but let's face it, we're all gonna download that album

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Most of you n*ggas on here wasn't going to buy his album anyway even if he didn't come out the closet. Y'all broke asses was/are going to download it for free. Trust, he is not gonna be hurt about having/losing you guys as fans.

And DEAD at people hating frank ocean for being gay but yet they are Lil Wayne fans and declare him "The best rapper on earth." The irony is too much. I can't.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
this shyts straight out of waynes mouth and babys lyrics

:scust:

if wayne and baby wern't black and from the hood people would actually give a shyt. baby the rap game sandusky. a disgusting sexual predator who takes advantage of troubled youth who have no father figures. its the same fukkin pattern. he needs to be locked away

:huhldup: he got raped when he was 11 :leon::sadcam:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:upsetfavre: nikkas are really immature and insecure...not downloading a nikkas album because he is bi-sexual.

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
Most of you n*ggas on here wasn't going to buy his album anyway even if he didn't come out the closet. Y'all broke asses was/are going to download it for free. Trust, he is not gonna be hurt about having/losing you guys as fans.

And DEAD at people hating frank ocean for being gay but yet they are Lil Wayne fans and declare him "The best rapper on earth." The irony is too much. I can't.
weezy ain't admitted he's gay and we know he has 4+ baby mama's. frank ocean gonna have to adopt. :heh:

i just wanna know who's gonna man down and be the first gay poster already, i see the same dudes supporting the same gay sh!t all the time.

:huhldup:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
weezy ain't admitted he's gay and we know he has 4+ baby mama's. frank ocean gonna have to adopt. :heh:

i just wanna know who's gonna man down and be the first gay poster already, i see the same dudes supporting the same gay sh!t all the time.

frank ocean has a gf fakkit , lol at being downlow changing anything :bryan:,

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

thernbroom

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
theses nikkas know they gon be
106ww75.jpg
to pinkmatter

especially when 3k verse come on

Last edited by a moderator:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Oh, I'm gonna download the album? Word, that's news to me. You must be out of your orangutan ass mind.

The evolution of pleas that's been copped for this dude has been nothing short of pathetic. When the news first came out about how this album has homosexual undertones, it was:

"oh, he's writing from a narrative perspective." It isn't actually him; remember when Nas was Scarlett? that's what G.O.A.T writers do."

Then it was: "well, some of the song are obviously song covers for other artists (females) that he decided to go on ahead and use on this album."

*Frank Ocean hops his GLAAD ass out of the closet*

"But but in the letter, it didn't say that he was romantically involved with another man. It could've been a big bro relationship to the extreme."

*onlookers, who aren't clearly blinded by the "shock" of what's been said, points out the exactly where he says that he was romantically involved with another man* now it's:

"Well, most likely some of your favorite artist were/are gay." :childplease:

Listen, you homotional stans. If you're going to support this dude, be my guess, but stop trying to drag dudes down to your level to make yourself feel better about supporting a SELF ousted homosexual. Y'all stans are beyond ridiculous at this point. I probably could've eventually checked out his album, but once I read that he had and I quote "homoerotic" song(s) about another man (going into great detail about how big and bulgy another guys' muscles are) that was the point of no return for me because that's when the nikka crossed the line in my opinion. I don't want anything to do with gays and their relationships in real life, what makes you think I want to potentially subject my ears to a guy talking about a gay relationship with sexual innuendos?

No thanks :sitdown:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Oh, I'm gonna download the album? Word, that's news to me. You must be out of your orangutan ass mind.

The evolution of pleas that's been copped for this dude has been nothing short of pathetic. When the news first came out about how this album has homosexual undertones, it was:

"oh, he's writing from a narrative perspective." It isn't actually him; remember when Nas was Scarlett? that's what G.O.A.T writers do."

Then it was: "well, some of the song are obviously song covers for other artists (females) that he decided to go on ahead and use on this album."

"But but in the letter, it didn't say that he was romantically involved with another man. It could've been a big bro relationship to the extreme."

*onlookers, who aren't clearly blinded and shocked by what's been said, points out the exactly where he says that he was romantically involved with another man* now it's:

Listen, you homotional stans. If you're going to support this dude, be my guess, but stop trying to drag dudes down to your level to make yourself feel better about supporting a SELF ousted homosexual. Y'all stans are beyond ridiculous at this point. I probably could've eventually checked out his album, but once I read that he had and I quote "homoerotic" song(s) about another man (going into great detail about how big and bulgy another guys' muscles are) that was the point of no return for me because that's when the nikka crossed the line in my opinion. I don't want anything to do with gays and their relationships in real life, what makes you think I want to potentially subject my ears to a guy talking about a gay relationship with sexual innuendos?

no one read that shyt:yeshrug:

Darth

sith swag.
Daps

*onlookers, who aren't clearly blinded and shocked by what's been said, points out the exactly where he says that he was romantically involved with another man* now it's:

:thumbsup:

no one read that shyt:yeshrug:
your faggitry is making this thread smell like chapped ass and corn chips right now b!tch. :stopitslime:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

*onlookers, who aren't clearly blinded by the "shock" of what's been said, points out the exactly where he says that he was romantically involved with another man* now it's:

I was going to read that then I saw your avatar:dwillhuh: