OK so we all hate Frank Ocean but let's face it, we're all gonna download that album

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:thumbsup:

your faggitry is making this thread smell like chapped ass and corn chips right now b!tch. :stopitslime:

truthfully, i think you secretly want to suck his dikk:ehh::, how many post you gon make on this nikkas sexuality its disturbing honestly :huhldup:; you sound like a scorn female worrying about a nikkas album u aint even listening to

:usure: you aint gay my g?

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
no one read that shyt:yeshrug:

And yet you quote it. You're a fukking idiot and you're the main nikka who's going around in full damage control mode for this dude. I know you're disappointed in him (your words not mind), especially when you didn't hesitate to hop in a Weeknd thread and call him all types of fags back on SOHH only to then find out that your favorite crooner likes dikk via homo-driven passage. Yeah, I see exactly why you're mad "loose" :laugh:.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
And yet you quote it. You're a fukking idiot and you're the main nikka who's going around in full damage control mode for this dude. I know you're disappointed in him (your words not mind), especially when you didn't hesitate to hop in a Weeknd thread and call him all types of fags back on SOHH only to then find out that your favorite crooner likes dikk via homo-driven passage. Yeah, I see exactly why you're mad "loose" :laugh:.

:what: :wtf: mad? i aint the one in here writing paragraphs over why i wont listen to some nikkas music, you the mad one doggy :umad:

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
:mjpls: you the one in here admitting you would fantasize about FOs sex life while fukking a woman :gag: :why:
i'm the dude in here admitting he wouldn't participate in that sh!t.

you're the dude trying to give franklin ocean a pass for having his mudflap destroyed and singing about it. :ohlawd:

loose indeed. :umad:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
:what: :wtf: mad? i aint the one in here writing paragraphs over why i wont listen to some nikkas music, you the mad one doggy :umad:

Hmm, well I'm sure if you added up the 20 posts that you have in this thread (not even including posts and thread that you have about this dude after the "revelation"), I'm sure it'll be comparable to the length of my post. Did you, or did you not say you we're disappointed in him because he likes to drive stick? You're not fooling anyone, you know this shyt hurts you. Step your troll game up, K?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Oh, I'm gonna download the album? Word, that's news to me. You must be out of your orangutan ass mind.

The evolution of pleas that's been copped for this dude has been nothing short of pathetic. When the news first came out about how this album has homosexual undertones, it was:

"oh, he's writing from a narrative perspective." It isn't actually him; remember when Nas was Scarlett? that's what G.O.A.T writers do."

Then it was: "well, some of the song are obviously song covers for other artists (females) that he decided to go on ahead and use on this album."

*Frank Ocean hops his GLAAD ass out of the closet*

"But but in the letter, it didn't say that he was romantically involved with another man. It could've been a big bro relationship to the extreme."

*onlookers, who aren't clearly blinded by the "shock" of what's been said, points out the exactly where he says that he was romantically involved with another man* now it's:

"Well, most likely some of your favorite artist were/are gay." :childplease:

Listen, you homotional stans. If you're going to support this dude, be my guess, but stop trying to drag dudes down to your level to make yourself feel better about supporting a SELF ousted homosexual. Y'all stans are beyond ridiculous at this point. I probably could've eventually checked out his album, but once I read that he had and I quote "homoerotic" song(s) about another man (going into great detail about how big and bulgy another guys' muscles are) that was the point of no return for me because that's when the nikka crossed the line in my opinion. I don't want anything to do with gays and their relationships in real life, what makes you think I want to potentially subject my ears to a guy talking about a gay relationship with sexual innuendos?

No thanks :sitdown:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

:wow:

powerful post brehbreh

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
frank ocean has a gf fakkit , lol at being downlow changing anything :bryan:,

:beli: why do u keep bringing up he has a girlfriend, he is a switch hitter how do u know if he ain't getting the sandusky treatment on the side?

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
I still get busy to Intro's "Let Me Be The One" & "Come Inside"..and those songs were written about a gay lover...

:manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not. i don't think I know any of his songs. I listen to Jaheim and dem I'm an old young nikka.