OK so we all hate Frank Ocean but let's face it, we're all gonna download that album

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Funny ya'll gettin at Char about supportin Wayne. Wayne kisses his fake father no denying that, that is suspect but I don't think Wayne is a fakkit. He trying to be like an 80's rockstar, he's got like 5 baby mommas :heh:. There is really no comparison to Frank 'The faq" Ocean.

you kiss yo fake/real daddy :krs::laff:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
when im piping a broad to luther im not envisioning luther pipping me some of yall nikkas is bigger fakkits than him :gag::snoop:

How old are you to be piping broads to Luther though ? :heh:

Last I knew Luthers songs werent homoerotic and directly referencing men.

The lyrical quotes from the article someone posted yesterday are flaming fakkitry.

You want to hear Frank Ocean sing about how big and strong you are?

If that's not gay I don't know what is.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Funny ya'll gettin at Char about supportin Wayne. Wayne kisses his fake father no denying that, that is suspect but I don't think Wayne is a fakkit. He trying to be like an 80's rockstar, he's got like 5 baby mommas :heh:. There is really no comparison to Frank 'The faq" Ocean.

The lyrical quotes from the article someone posted yesterday are flaming fakkitry.

25, i have music from the 50s and up in my catalog music didnt start in the 2000s homeboy.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
you kiss yo fake/real daddy :krs::laff:

:childplease:

Breh you are an homotional bytch, your posts are :trash: and you leave your own threads if someone questions your motives like your mom questions your sexuality while you going to bat for this homo online and blastin "sweet life" out your cheap ass computer speakers

:sitdown: and get off my dikk

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:childplease:

Breh you are an homotional bytch, your posts are :trash: and you leave your own threads if someone questions your motives like your mom questions your sexuality while you going to bat for this homo online and blastin "sweet life" out your cheap ass computer speakers

:sitdown: and get off my dikk

:heh:

see how you didnt deny to kissing yo daddy, nikka you gay as fukk wonder why you insecure :wrist::laff:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

:ohhh:

:obama::obama:

That nigg@

You Love to Hate
Daps
i need music for when the bytches come over 2 nikka, we cant both eat off that "life is good" :yeshrug:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:beli:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
being gay means being attracted to and having sex with men tho, not kissing your dad and wearing tight pants :shake:

tumblr_l9ld1vxPAl1qzvuiv.gif

Lol this nikka char.... Hilarious

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
being gay means being attracted to and having sex with men tho, not kissing your dad and wearing tight pants :shake:

tumblr_l9ld1vxPAl1qzvuiv.gif

what about slapping nuts with your dad? :huhldup: or having your dad be there for your first sexual experience, staring intently as you get your underage dikk sucked as a thin line of drool forms at the corner of his mouth?

:birdman:

baby is a demon and predator mang and it's sickening a guy like him is on top with people like you defending him. i have no doubts he fukked waynes and BGs minds up and thats why they fukk with that boy (heroin, i mean)

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
what about slapping nuts with your dad? :huhldup: or having your dad be there for your first sexual experience, staring intently as you get your underage dikk sucked as a thin line of drool forms at the corner of his mouth?

:birdman:

baby is a predator mang and it's sickening a guy like him is on top with people like you defending him. i have no doubts he fukked waynes and BGs minds up and thats why they fukk with that boy (heroin, i mean)

:dead:You nikkas continue to come up with these gay ass scenarios. There has already been more gay posts, fantasies, and scenarios typed up on here in the past week then Frank Ocean is likely to come up with in his entire career. You write a compelling homoerotic story though, care to elaborate on your little scene here:youngsabo:

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
:dead:You nikkas continue to come up with these gay ass scenarios. There has already been more gay posts, fantasies, and scenarios typed up on here in the past week then Frank Ocean is likely to come up with in his entire career. You write a compelling homoerotic story though, care to elaborate on your little scene here:youngsabo:

this shyts straight out of waynes mouth and babys lyrics

"You ain't fukkin' yet? . . . I was fukkin' at eleven!" Wayne tells him. Wayne explains that Twist needs to get laid, because that's the way things work in Young Money. "It ain't 'cause you're a male, it ain't 'cause you're 15, it's because you're Young Money. You're supposed to," he says.

"I got raped when I was eleven, Twist," Wayne tells him. "I loved it."

Wayne describes how it happened. "I'll never forget that day. They was all in the kitchen, I was scared, it was good . . . I'll never forget their words: 'Suck Lil Wayne's little dikk! Girl, you know you're such a good dikk sucker . . . Suck Lil Wayne's little dikk!,'" he says. "I'm sitting there like, Shorty! I ain't never had this shyt happen!" Wayne tells Twist that Baby, Wayne's father figure, was one of the men encouraging the woman to perform oral sex on him. "I'm a do you like Baby and them did me," Wayne informs him.

:scust:

if wayne and baby wern't black and from the hood people would actually give a shyt. baby the rap game sandusky. a disgusting sexual predator who takes advantage of troubled youth who have no father figures. its the same fukkin pattern. he needs to be locked away