OK so we all hate Frank Ocean but let's face it, we're all gonna download that album

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ anyone bumping that faq music infront of women

you scoop a bytch and she vibin then all of a sudden you throw that fakkit shyt on and she turns to you like :merchant: talmbout "i shoulda known you went THAT way" before asking you to let her out

the only women that like fakkits are fat ugly girls that are desperate for friends

But the guy aint a fakkit, at least not fully.

Let's talk about how you bump YMCMB though :heh:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
lol @ anyone bumping that faq music infront of women

you scoop a bytch and she vibin then all of a sudden you throw that fakkit shyt on and she turns to you like :merchant: talmbout "i shoulda known you went THAT way" before asking you to let her out

the only women that like fakkits are fat ugly girls that are desperate for friends

I know dimes that fukk with frank ocean

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
His album is filled with stories and isn't traditional r&b anyway ....I'm almost 100% positive both Miguel and the dream are gay but both helps sets the mood for me gettng p*ssy :yes:

:bryan: except they was setting the mood to get man fukked breh

na but for real i was never a huge fan of dudes music, nostalgic ultra was a good listen but weeknd came through and crushed the building as far that new r&b goes, dude lucky jay and kayne let him hop on that song or else he would have been a one hit wonder with novakane

NOW let see where his career goes, like someone said before who gonna be the first rapper to get on a track with him

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i never wasnt gonna d/l it.

these nikkas talk a lotta shyt but at the end of the day it doesnt change the fact that he's the best r&b guy in the game right now

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
But the guy aint a fakkit, at least not fully.

Let's talk about how you bump YMCMB though :heh:
i already know you're a troll whiteboy so please dont post at me, if anything you should be buying shyt off my amazon wishlist for even gracing your garbage thread with my presence
I know dimes that fukk with frank ocean

:stopitslime: aint no dimes ridin round bumpin a fakkit, they mighta liked his shyt before he admitted to giving his homeboy head for 2 summers

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NOW let see where his career goes, like someone said before who gonna be the first rapper to get on a track with him

:ohhh:

It's all about money my darg and right now, Franks buzz will bring in enough to :eat: said rapper and his entire fukking family for centuries.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas talk a lotta shyt but at the end of the day it doesnt change the fact that he's the best r&b guy in the game right now

That.

I don't know. I guess I'm secure enough to listen to him and not feel like my own sexuality is being questioned. Some of you nikkas need to just come out of the closet already.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

na but for real i was never a huge fan of dudes music, nostalgic ultra was a good listen but weeknd came through and crushed the building as far that new r&b goes, dude lucky jay and kayne let him hop on that song or else he would have been a one hit wonder with novakane

the first rappers to get on a track with him were kanye, another closet faq that everyone thought was gay in school...and jay-z, someone who fukked little boys to get initiated into the illuminati and recently went on TV supporting gay marriage

coincidence? foreshadowing? ill let you decide :mjpls:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

It's all about money my darg and right now, Franks buzz will bring in enough to :eat: said rapper and his entire fukking family for centuries.

he has buzz in a negative way though , i mean we all know wayne a half a faq but wayne been a huge artist, we all know Mr CEE from hot 97 a half faq too, but again cee been on the radio dam near since the first main stream rap song was on, and neither often has smartly openly admitted it F.O is knew to the game for the average listener, when know him since OFWGKTA other dont , and other thing that hurts dude is that he not really a established solo singer

dude is done breh's am surprised he even through this out should kept that shyt to himself like wayne does :shaq:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i already know you're a troll whiteboy so please dont post at me, if anything you should be buying shyt off my amazon wishlist for even gracing your garbage thread with my presence

:stopitslime: aint no dimes ridin round bumpin a fakkit, they mighta liked his shyt before he admitted to giving his homeboy head for 2 summers

what I need to lie for:skip:, shyt he probably gon have the same fakkits buying his album that wayne does :manny:

you know the weeknd gay too right:leon:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Since when were nikkas really analyzing the lyrics to R&B songs when they trying to fukk anyway:mjpls:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what I need to lie for:skip:, shyt he probably gon have the same fakkits buying his album that wayne does :manny:

you know the weeknd gay too right:leon:

:usure: until i see a open letter confession like F.O did homey straight as a whistle to me :lawd: