Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Frolickingmami

I'm back sukkasssss
Daps
I can't believe this case is still going. I'm not sure if I'll believe Joe Budden. There have been a lot of things going on behind the scenes but neither of them is innocent to me. Too much lies, inconsistencies and odd behaviour.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely still care only because both sides have been so FIRM in their stance on what happened that it's gonna be some fun fukkery when the truth comes out in court.

I think Tory has been hoping he can "fake it til he make it" with this shyt but is about to have a house dropped on him

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I definitely still care only because both sides have been so FIRM in their stance on what happened that it's gonna be some fun fukkery when the truth comes out in court.

I think Tory has been hoping he can "fake it til he make it" with this shyt but is about to have a house dropped on him
All those riding for Tory will wash their hands and act like he didn’t exist

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

And if it go the other way?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
A bunch of yall weak ass nikkas playing teams with this shyt. It’s disgusting. Both parties involved are black in case you weirdos didn’t realize.

Hoping a black man doesn’t get locked up & involved in a system that continues to oppress the leaders of the black community is playing teams? Nothings gona happen to her if she lied lol.

You had no smoke for the poster, but energy for me. Make it make sense again!

:laff:

& you’re a black man (if you are one) you’re suppose to be on code and check the poster too.