Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
But he was one of the main ones talking down on Tory when this first happened. He and the whole podcast convicted Tory day 1 so he doesn't get any props. He one of the main ones who should be apologizing if Tory is truly innocent:camby:

yep especially mal

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
But he was one of the main ones talking down on Tory when this first happened. He and the whole podcast convicted Tory day 1 so he doesn't get any props. He one of the main ones who should be apologizing if Tory is truly innocent:camby:
I’m wit ya

but if u tell me specifically the person who shot you by name and face. I’m going to believe u. So I understand why people attacked Tori.

So when Tory said he didn’t shoot her. I was confused. Like wtf is going on lol

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
He did just like mostly everybody else in the industry at that time but on the podcast you slowly seen him backtrack on his stance even before the video in the op dropped. Mal don’t really have a choice but to stand on his shyt at this point lol

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He did just like mostly everybody else in the industry at that time but on the podcast you slowly seen him backtrack on his stance even before the video in the op dropped. Mal don’t really have a choice but to stand on his shyt at this point lol
nikka walked that shyt back slowly. He looked like homer in those bushes.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I’m wit ya

but if u tell me specifically the person who shot you by name and face. I’m going to believe u. So I understand why people attacked Tori.

But Joe was one of the first ones saying Tori should be canceled and how he wasn't going to listen to his music anymore, etc, without fully knowing what happened. And I never said Joe is the only one who owes Tory an apology if he is innocent, he's just the only one I've seen who demonized him and now is trying to act like he was on his side the whole time:rudy:. Which is why we should let things play out first before we jump to conclusions especially when you have a platform to speak on such topics.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m wit ya

I’m tryna figure out why you spelled that man name two different ways all within the same post :russ: