Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that Tory’s gun was introduced and brandished in any capacity in an altercation with a couple broads is enough for me to not be doing all this wild speculative caping nikkas doing for Tory…. Like what are y’all trying to convince yourself of now? That the Kelsey chick just snatched the gun off Tory’s person, licked off shots at Megan…then he apologizes to her when he gets arrested then ate an indictment for her :mjlol:

he’s gonna wait till mid trial to employ the nino brown “it was the educated brother from the bank” defense?

best case scenario he’ll probably end up with a reckless endangerment or something, cause again, why is his personal firearm a part of the story at all
people are liars an how social media and society immediately demonizes men on public platforms

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol shut up man

its serious for Tory sure, but this case nobody really care about. It’s just entertainment to us all. It’s Nothing more than that. We don’t give a fukk about none of this shyt breh
exact reason why I look at any killing thread/jail thread or family drama thread on here especially TLR funny. It’s all entertainment to a lot of posters who put on a front like the really care. Sadly most are just waiting on the next situation to entertain them.

Someone being shot is not entertainment
Someone being falsely accused is not entertainment

What’s wrong with y’all :pachaha:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that Tory’s gun was introduced and brandished in any capacity in an altercation with a couple broads is enough for me to not be doing all this wild speculative caping nikkas doing for Tory…. Like what are y’all trying to convince yourself of now? That the Kelsey chick just snatched the gun off Tory’s person, licked off shots at Megan…then he apologizes to her when he gets arrested then ate an indictment for her :mjlol:

he’s gonna wait till mid trial to employ the nino brown “it was the educated brother from the bank” defense?

best case scenario he’ll probably end up with a reckless endangerment or something, cause again, why is his personal firearm a part of the story at all
All facts

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

His personal firearm was part of the story because it was in the car. From most stories. Shorty(Meg’s friend) is the one who grabbed the gun and Tory was trying to get it from her. Which is why shorty had gun powder on her. It ain’t about caping for Tory. U got someone who in the public been inconsistent from the jump. And who’s stories doesn’t make sense. Also the fact that everyone who was in the car disagrees with the story she presented. And nobody who was around her that night fukks wit her no more. Not even Kylie Jenner. Instead of demonizing this man in a situation that doesn’t quite make logical sense. Just wait for the trail. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he’s guilty because the gun was found warm?

y’all nikkas logic is all fukked up:what:
No but he has to explain how or why his gun went off and she end up hit. Point Blank Period. Yall are trying to weasel around these basic facts. Somebody knows something.

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
He’s an idiot for even putting himself in that situation with the gun. 1 He’s from Canada with a gun in a different country. 2 He def ain’t got a ccw 3 I’m pretty sure he can afford an armed security so he fukked up on those 3 I don’t feel sorry for him he should come correct if there is a next time to move smartly

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
No but he has to explain how or why his gun went off and she end up hit. Point Blank Period. Yall are trying to weasel around these basic facts. Somebody knows something.
If they could prove she was actually shot, you are correct.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
exact reason why I look at any killing thread/jail thread or family drama thread on here especially TLR funny. It’s all entertainment to a lot of posters who put on a front like the really care. Sadly most are just waiting on the next situation to entertain them.

Someone being shot is not entertainment
Someone being falsely accused is not entertainment

What’s wrong with y’all :pachaha:
Why are u following something like this? U clearly following this story because they are celebrities and it’s entertaining.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I still believe Tory shot the ground and fragments of pavement is what probably hit Megan in the foot.

Judge that how you will