Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Who else doesn’t care at this point?
I never cared. This all happened at a Kylie Jenner party right?

The way I look at… if Tory was being accused of shooting Kylie Jenner, do you think it would have taken two years to convict him?

Checkmate, atheists. :sas2:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoping a black man doesn’t get locked up & involved in a system that continues to oppress the leaders of the black community is playing teams? Nothings gona happen to her if she lied lol.

You had no smoke for the poster, but energy for me. Make it make sense again!

:laff:

& you’re a black man (if you are one) you’re suppose to be on code and check the poster too.
yall nikkas are hardly black men, if you can really even call yourself that. Yall be on some weirdo right wing incel wannabe shyt. Yall aint on no code that my ppl ever been on.

I don’t have smoke for anybody accept you weirdos trying to wedge this incident into some bm vs bw shyt. That goes for meg initially too. That poster only said a what if. If Tory did the shyt then it’s only natural to want him to pay the cost in some manner.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
yall nikkas are hardly black men, if you can really even call yourself that. Yall be on some weirdo right wing incel wannabe shyt. Yall aint on no code that my ppl ever been on.

I don’t have smoke for anybody accept you weirdos trying to wedge this incident into some bm vs bw shyt. That goes for meg initially too. That poster only said a what if. If Tory did the shyt then it’s only natural to want him to pay the cost in some manner.
These incels pushing a narrative that criminality is “pro black” ….obviously if this nikka assaulted the woman why the hell would you be praying he doesn’t go to jail :what: its sick

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hoping a black man doesn’t get locked up & involved in a system that continues to oppress the leaders of the black community is playing teams? Nothings gona happen to her if she lied lol.

You had no smoke for the poster, but energy for me. Make it make sense again!

:laff:

& you’re a black man (if you are one) you’re suppose to be on code and check the poster too.
Compring Tory lanez to the leaders of the community gay