Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all two nikkas tryna organize a tweet off for Tory fukking Lanez :mjlol:

if the nikka innocent! Breh shyt like this can’t swept under the rug. Look at all the damage that has been done my nikka can’t get a fukkin venue at chucky cheese all for some bullshyt. Honestly if the nikka is guilty then he piece a shyt but I don’t agree with a nikka being lied on to face life in prison for no reason. Brothas gotta stand up for shyt like this. All it takes is one accusation from these birds and you guilty until proven innocent.

No wonder groups and the women of our race don’t respect us we don’t even fight for our gotdamn selves. Look at how the sistas formed like voltron to get this nikka out the paint with no conviction. nikkaz need to start applying the same pressure to these birds. I know y’all nikkaz are mesmerized by the cakes and the glaze with her ratchet ass but that ass is dangerous if she can lie on nikkaz and fukk up they life.

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is why black men are in the predicament with shyt. Black men should be boycotting Megan the stallions shyt for lying on a nikka. She took food off this nikkaz table, ruined his image, and would have made his son fatherless. All because she's a drunk and don't know what the fukk happened. Sorry I can't support that. Meg is straight on some Karen shyt if this nikka is found innocent.

Holding people accountable and enforcing your boundaries is considered gaslighting smh

mag357

Superstar
Daps
No you don’t shut up :mjlol:
What’s they inmate number

Bro...I be wondering do nikkaz like you consider themselves men. Like with the super goofy shyt,.. you cant consider yourself a man...
Cause I'm a man....and I doubt me and you are alike

But to answer your question... That brother is deceased now

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If shorty was lying, this goes way deeper than Tory

This situation was used to further push the dangerous narrative that black men SPECIFICALLY don’t respect, protect, or care about black women and in fact are a danger to them. On top of that, any straight male who even questioned the validity of her story was immediately attacked. This shyt was used to further the division between black men and women…

and if it ends up being a LIE… son….

This is damage that can’t be undone

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
If shorty was lying, this goes way deeper than Tory

This situation was used to further push the dangerous narrative that black men SPECIFICALLY don’t respect, protect, or care about black women and in fact are a danger to them. On top of that, any straight male who even questioned the validity of her story was immediately attacked. This shyt was used to further the division between black men and women…

and if it ends up being a LIE… son….

This is damage that can’t be undone
It ain’t that serious

stay off Twitter lol

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro...I be wondering do nikkaz like you consider themselves men. Like with the super goofy shyt,.. you cant consider yourself a man...
Cause I'm a man....and I doubt me an

But to answer your question... That brother is deceased now
What was they inmate number