Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is a wild charge to me. If she wasn’t shot, why is Tory on trial? She wasn’t physically assaulted. So…
He’s on trail because she ACCUSED him. There’s no bullet fragments. The hospital obviously doesn’t have a record of a gunshot wound. But she was hurt. So they are basically trying to figure out what happened.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody has morals or is stand up, bro...

nikkaz will still fukk with her, just like rappers were taking her side without knowing any details.

And women don't give a fukk about another woman lying....
That's regular shyt for them

And this is why black men are in the predicament with shyt. Black men should be boycotting Megan the stallions shyt for lying on a nikka. She took food off this nikkaz table, ruined his image, and would have made his son fatherless. All because she's a drunk and don't know what the fukk happened. Sorry I can't support that. Meg is straight on some Karen shyt if this nikka is found innocent.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
And this is why black men are in the predicament with shyt. Black men should be boycotting Megan the stallions shyt for lying on a nikka. She took food off this nikkaz table, ruined his image, and would have made his son fatherless. All because she's a drunk and don't know what the fukk happened. Sorry I can't support that. Meg is straight on some Karen shyt if this nikka is found innocent.

Super huge facts bro... you preaching to the choir tho, brother.

I don't fukk with these dumb bytches, they make my head hurt just looking at them...
They don't like me and I don't like them...

If Tory is found innocent and it shows shorty was lying...
How about me and you try to get the bytch cancelled.
Let's see if we can do it....

What's the "cancel a muthafuka" hotline tho

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super huge facts bro... you preaching to the choir tho, brother.

I don't fukk with these dumb bytches, they make my head hurt just looking at them...
They don't like me and I don't like them...

If Tory is found innocent and it shows shorty was lying...
How about me and you try to get the bytch cancelled.
Let's see if we can do it....

What's the "cancel a muthafuka" hotline tho

My nikka i'm down to ride. If the nikka is Innocent bruh these birds got to know how foul it is for them stopping a nikka's money on some bullshyt from feeding his kid. shyt got me heated just typing this shyt.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I miss? Last I heard there was a report that Lanez was recorded telling the police he shot her
so i finally listened to the pod and there's alot more said than just this clip. I'll let the trial play out and see what evidence is presented but honestly rappers and such linking up with him means the least to me.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
My nikka i'm down to ride. If the nikka is Innocent bruh these birds got to know how foul it is for them stopping a nikka's money on some bullshyt from feeding his kid. shyt got me heated just typing this shyt.

nikka...no bullshyt. Let's go then.

I hope you built for it..
Cause muthafukaz gone come for you..

Digging up your past and shyt

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Nah, count me in..

If it’s decided that she Jussie’d this nikka Tory, there needs to be a concerted effort in getting her the fukk outta here

We need a recorded admission and apology.

- We as black men deserve an apology for getting dragged through the mud for false allegations and not believing them

- Her fans deserve an apology for being mislead, deceived and coerced into believing bullshyt

- all women who have been real victims of domestic abuse deserve an apology

- the entire court deserves an apology for having their time wasted

And lastly, Tory better be heralded as hero for surviving a media created lynching under false pretenses she caused

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah, count me in..

If it’s decided that she Jussie’d this nikka Tory, there needs to be a concerted effort in getting her the fukk outta here

- We as black men deserve an apology for getting dragged through the mud for false allegations and not believing them

- Her fans deserve an apology for being mislead, deceived and coerced into believing bullshyt

And lastly, Tory better be heralded as hero for surviving a media created lynching under false pretenses she caused

This brother right here brought the fire
:salute:

Katts think this shyt is jokes...

This shyt ain't funny or cute in no kind of way

If there's evidence that he did some shyt like shoot a woman. Throw the book at that dumb ass nikka.

If she lied, and like you said wasted the courts time ..
And trying to get another black person locked up away from his family.

Let her be made as a fukking example. Throw the book at her big ratchet ass head

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, count me in..

You know good and fukking well not a damn thing is gonna happen… I feel you tho… best thing we can get outta this is hopefully Tory can just continue getting some money. He ain’t getting no apology.. and black men as a whole DAMN sure ain’t getting f shyt