Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That is how shyt works. Case was all but dropped until she went on live infront of a million people and SNITCHED on Tory Lanez. The DA only charged Tory AFTER her public testimony. The DA had no plans to charge anyone with anything prior.

also we just saw Jussie Smollet on trial for this same thing, what do you mean thats not things happen?
:wow:

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
He had a gag order on him ever since the incident he addressed this. They told him not to say shyt. He tried to kinda alude to shyt in his music but she was the only one running around campaigning and switching her story up a million times.

Stop it, he literally was just in court with a judge deciding if he should go to trial and he was quiet as a church mouse

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That is how shyt works. Case was all but dropped until she went on live infront of a million people and SNITCHED on Tory Lanez. The DA only charged Tory AFTER her public testimony. The DA had no plans to charge anyone with anything prior.

also we just saw Jussie Smollet on trial for this same thing, what do you mean thats not things happen?
Hold on. Smullett was on trial for lying/false statements. Tory is on trial for allegedly shooting someone. They are not comparable court cases. If Megan is lying it’ll be revealed in court and Tory will be found innocent.

A crime was committed. Someone got shot. The question is who shot her.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hold on. Smullett was on trial for lying/false statements. Tory is on trial for allegedly shooting someone. They are not comparable court cases. If Megan is lying it’ll be revealed in court and Tory will be found innocent.

No one got shot. You sound like a bytch honestly :manny:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I dunno I can see a few nikkaz in the industry not fukking with her for trying to lie on a nikkaz name to get him locked up. Also this won’t sit well with black men and a few black women.

Nobody has morals or is stand up, bro...

nikkaz will still fukk with her, just like rappers were taking her side without knowing any details.

And women don't give a fukk about another woman lying....
That's regular shyt for them

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Issue is it’s not a guarantee she got shot bro. That’s why this whole situation is weird af. Either way if she’s flat out lying in Tory name and pulling all these stunts and he’s innocent. That’s wild evil to me.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i think the argument/defense is that no one was actually shot.

i'm not saying it's true. just pointing out why some are making the comparison to smollett.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You muhfukkas are weird man…multiple folks in here on some “smh at you simps that would believe their mother”

:mjlol: ….I stay outta these threads cause it has y’all looking insane, but the simp for mom shyt is :mindblown:
I would ride for my people regardless. But I don’t believe anyone without proof

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i think the argument/defense is that no one was actually shot.

i'm not saying it's true. just pointing out why some are making the comparison to smollett.
This is a wild charge to me. If she wasn’t shot, why is Tory on trial? She wasn’t physically assaulted. So…