Official Macbeth Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Absolutely gorgeous film. Sadly, the dialogue is so authentic, it's actually a negative. There's a reason people don't talk like this anymore.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Daylight ROBBERY if Denzel doesn’t win the Oscar for Best Actor this year.
Kathryn Hunter deserves to win Best Supporting Actress too. As far as creepiness, this is the best representation of witches ever put on screen.

The black/white format gave this film the kind of dark, haunting tone it needed.
The cinematography and sound mixing was A1:whew: Even with little to no understanding of Shakespearian dialogue, the film’s plot is fairly easy to follow.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Daylight ROBBERY if Denzel doesn’t win the Oscar for Best Actor this year.
Kathryn Hunter (who played the witch) deserves to win Best Supporting Actress too. As far as creepiness, this is the best representation of witches ever put on screen.

The black/white format gave this film the kind of dark, haunting tone it needed.
The cinematography and sound mixing was A1:whew: Even with little to no understanding of Shakespearian dialogue, the film’s plot is fairly easy to follow.

I think the academy is going to give it to Will for King Richard.

They going to hype up that performance to pop a rating.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
:mjlol:
y’all back n forths are killing me.

that said I’m more excited to watch this tonite after hearing how great the cinematography is on this. That’s what sold me on the trailer. shyt looks like a horror Macbeth.