Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Like if art Barr narrated. Wtf is this :trash:
:dead:

This was flames though. Visually it reminded me of Seventh Seal and of course Denzel and Frances kill their performances, but I thought Kathryn Hunter was the one who stood out to me the most. The presence of the witches were unsettling as fukk. Loved the reflection shot in the water. If it wasn’t for Skarsgard’s portrayal in Dune, it would be the most menacing role I’ve watched within the past year.

Macbeth’s fight scene with Siward had me grinning from ear to ear. Know damn well Denzel would’ve went for the throat chop before the finishing blow if this was directed by Spike. :banderas:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:dead:

Macbeth’s fight scene with Siward had me grinning from ear to ear. Know damn well Denzel would’ve went for the throat chop before the finishing blow if this was directed by Spike. :banderas:

Yeah, that fight was really dope and agree the visuals for this are :wow:

Not gonna lie the Shakespearean dialogue isn't the easiest to follow, especially if you aren't familiar with the story but I looked it up after watching the film and caught most of it. A few details went past me and I had to look up exactly what a thane was :skip:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I aint going to front like i dig poetry but this was entertaining. I was like ooooh shyt at how macbeth got got.

Macbeth:
9nv4bpA.png
"No man born of a woman can harm me."

Macduff:
DKt04lZ.png
"C-section."

Macbeth:
olVHCGX.png

Me:

damaDDu.gif

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
12 pages? Gotdamn….. I don’t wanna hear no more bytching about Comic Book movies

this was many folks chance to come in here to discuss and talk about “CINEMA” :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This was a really good show and I came from an era where they taught Shakespeare in English class (cuz I have a feeling they don’t do that no more) so this took me back then in a good way

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
just watched and twas very good with one flaw. Beautifully shot...love films that rely on framing & positioning of the actors rather than having a million cuts in a scene...favorite shot was Macduff going to discover Duncan...the framing of that scene was just :cook: felt a lot like Kurosawa.

We don't even need to bring up the acting as everyone handled their business with :myman:, Frances, and the witch being standouts.

and yes, being in old English does make things a bit hard but the story is well known and not hard to follow. Film brought me back to high school where we read the book and everything started falling into place for me :russ:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Kathryn Hunter stole this shyt. My God what a performance.

:wow:

Whole film shudda been abut the Weird Sisters, my gawd.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This was pretty damn good. I only understood like 60% of the dialogue but I got what was going on. Shakespeare really had bars yo. I kinda want to read more of his stuff and take time to understand it. Denzel and Kathryn Hunter were incredible. It’s hard not to act wooden I think with Shakespeare dialogue. A true testament to their abilities. Cinematography was really interesting. The black and white worked really well. I Wonder why Cohen decided to go with the 4:3 scale