Official How Not To Be Flabby And Sick Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
If you're black you're not immune to mental illness, a lot older blacks believe this BS.

If your not feeling right get help.

Don't throw your own race under the bus and turn around and kiss up to another race, I'm NOT saying be racist but don't be like :pacspit: :scusthov: to your own race and then be around a another race and be like :smile:

Most times you'll be in for a rude awakening.

Try not to act TOO black, older heads are guilty of this, I'm not saying act like Bryant Gumble or anything lol, like whine about how the Maury show portrays blacks in a negative light and stuff like that. That Chris Rock Stand up "Black People vs nikkaz"... basically this point is along those lines of that standup.

Be strong minded and try not to care what other people think to a extent, like if you have kids and do not force them to do all this extra shyt just so you have something good to gossip about.

If your black, just try and improve yourself and just try to ignore the negative stereotypes and stuff like that, odds are you can't do anything to solve the major issues that plaque the black community.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
6 once chobani greek yogurt every morning.
60 pound dumbell in reps of 20 on each arm until 120.
300 pushups every night in reps of 100.
I drink alot of water and run once a week.

I drink alcohol and love fried chicken..
built like a tank.
a0yqua.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you're a man, work out like a man. stop doing those sissy exercises and get some compounds in your life.

dudes in the gym standing with one leg on a stability ball curling 5 pounds thinking theyre doing something

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
these threads are always funny....

regard is rarely given to the source of the information given.......just cosign upon cosign.......why dont yall post pics so we can vaildate these claims of youthful looks

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

regard is rarely given to the source of the information given.......just cosign upon cosign.......why dont yall post pics so we can vaildate these claims of youthful looks

U mad breh lol. Why would people lie about being in shape? It's not like anyones claimed to be an Olympian.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

I'm sorry breh but people are just giving good advice no need to hate. I don't find it hard to believe that some people on a online forum are in shape. Nobody has claimed to be the next mike tyson, mayweather, jay cuttler or vick with their bodies. Just normal people giving advice.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I Can't Speak For Everyone But I Got Proof Pix In "The Gym" Subforum, I Also Posted One In The Good Skin Thread We Had In Here :manny:

This Thread Didn't Feel Like It Warranted Pix

Anyway I Think Any Dudes Who Aint In Too Good Shape Will Either Avoid This Thread Or Seek Advice

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Take a multivitamin

dont be afraid of blood work every 6 months to a year.

Take a live sparring martial art

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I Can't Speak For Everyone But I Got Proof Pix In "The Gym" Subforum, I Also Posted One In The Good Skin Thread We Had In Here :manny:

This Thread Didn't Feel Like It Warranted Pix

Anyway I Think Any Dudes Who Aint In Too Good Shape Will Either Avoid This Thread Or Seek Advice

i feel you but im looking at it like this...... if somebody is telling me how not to be flabby and sick, first show me that you arent. Then once thats proven the comments you make on the topic hold more merit

I mean, whats to stop a nikka like skelton Zay from going in a "how can i get my weight up fellas" thread and posting advice........shyt could sound like some official advice too.........but once u see that nikka, his advice, no matter how good it sounds, has to be taken with a grain of salt

u see what im saying?

in a nutshell, question the source

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i feel you but im looking at it like this...... if somebody is telling me how not to be flabby and sick, first show me that you arent. Then once thats proven the comments you make on the topic hold more merit

I mean, whats to stop a nikka like skelton Zay from going in a "how can i get my weight up fellas" thread and posting advice........shyt could sound like some official advice too.........but once u see that nikka, his advice, no matter how good it sounds, has to be taken with a grain of salt

u see what im saying?

in a nutshell, question the source

You worried we got somw mmsex posters in here? :lolbron:

Mms is in shape now