Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I keep getting shiitfaced inebriated in the weekends

(it's the summer - why not?).

But for real... shiit is catching up to me (starting to experience more trauma to the stomach - bubble guts in the morning after night of excessive binge drinking - i'm not an alcoholic cuz i don't need to drink so much; it's essentially pure pressure).

Just made a bet with the same dudes i drink with.

Biggest loser by Jan 6th.

I'm currently the heaviest guy (but not the flabbiest - i'm taller and more leaner than a few of the guys, mussel mass moreso too).

One hundred bucks a head. Winner takes all. 5 contestants. You do the algebra.

*sighs*

It's time to start eating right cuz i want to be 400 dollars wealthier to kick start the new year.

*eats smaller portions and incorporates more live foods*

*but will prolly drink as much :( *

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I keep getting shiitfaced inebriated in the weekends

(it's the summer - why not?).

But for real... shiit is catching up to me (starting to experience more trauma to the stomach - bubble guts in the morning after night of excessive binge drinking - i'm not an alcoholic cuz i don't need to drink so much; it's essentially pure pressure).

Just made a bet with the same dudes i drink with.

Biggest loser by Jan 6th.

I'm currently the heaviest guy (but not the flabbiest - i'm taller and more leaner than a few of the guys, mussel mass moreso too).

One hundred bucks a head. Winner takes all. 5 contestants. You do the algebra.

*sighs*

It's time to start eating right cuz i want to be 400 dollars wealthier to kick start the new year.

*eats smaller portions and incorporates more live foods*

*but will prolly drink as much :( *

Get off the drink my dude :no: start eating right too.

You obviously won't post pics for you own privacy but could you name a celeb

to who your body type is close too and I can help you further friend.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You don't have to stop drinking liquor, just cut out the beer

Also up your fiber intake. Apples, almonds etc

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Get off the drink my dude :no: start eating right too.

You obviously won't post pics for you own privacy but could you name a celeb

to who your body type is close too and I can help you further friend.

Well… I would say my physique is most reminiscent to that of an out of shape Donovan McNabb – (think of how he looked surcka 2003-2005 – with a little more mound on the stomach).

And why I say McNabb – the way he is built, slight bulgy stomach and protruding derriere and large torso/thick chest/wide dimensions, essentially husky overall (exactly what I look like).

To be honest, I don’t mind the rest of my frame cuz it’s a unique look – but the bulging stomach gotta get dismissed (it’s not hella voluminous, some girls act nice and say its cute, but I’d look so much gooder in my gear without it).

The alcohol gonna be tough...

Didn't have a drink 2 weekends ago and this is wierd -

I actually suffered some withdrawal. By sunday, i wanted a drink. smh.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man I Turned 30 In June And I Literally Feel Like Im In The Best Shape Of My Life

I Workout, I Run, I Eat Good, Gave Up Soda (Which I Was Addicted To), I Dont Smoke, Hardly Ever Drink, Just Lost 40lbs, My Hairline Is Still Fully Intact, My Skin Is Clear, My Teeth Are In Greap Shape And I Take Regular Trips To The Dentist, No Erectile Issues, No Debt

Now Obviously Im Not Perfect And There's Alot Of Things I Wanna Work Up Too But I Really Cant Complain Brehs

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Well… I would say my physique is most reminiscent to that of an out of shape Donovan McNabb – (think of how he looked surcka 2003-2005 – with a little more mound on the stomach).

And why I say McNabb – the way he is built, slight bulgy stomach and protruding derriere and large torso/thick chest/wide dimensions, essentially husky overall (exactly what I look like).

To be honest, I don’t mind the rest of my frame cuz it’s a unique look – but the bulging stomach gotta get dismissed (it’s not hella voluminous, some girls act nice and say its cute, but I’d look so much gooder in my gear without it).

The alcohol gonna be tough...

Didn't have a drink 2 weekends ago and this is wierd -

I actually suffered some withdrawal. By sunday, i wanted a drink. smh.

My dude....It's very simple. Lay off the drinks, lay off the bad foods, lay off the drugs etc. The difficult thing is finding the motivation. Like most people who aint really happy about there weight they got no motivation. bytches is lying they don't finding having a big stomach cute.

Ima no homo this BUT.....one of the buggest motivation for being in shape is sex. if you wayyyyy outta shape n fat your sex game must be wack cos you tired after 10 strokes. Now what ya bytch gonna do? find that in shape nikka and fukk him.

I hope you get better breh.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Man I Turned 30 In June And I Literally Feel Like Im In The Best Shape Of My Life

I Workout, I Run, I Eat Good, Gave Up Soda (Which I Was Addicted To), I Dont Smoke, Hardly Ever Drink, Just Lost 40lbs, My Hairline Is Still Fully Intact, My Skin Is Clear, My Teeth Are In Greap Shape And I Take Regular Trips To The Dentist, No Erectile Issues, No Debt

No Obviously Im Not Perfect And There's Alot Of Things I Wanna Work Up Too But I Really Cant Complain Brehs

Ive called you fat/obese mexican ( :beli:) outta anger before but I hope you stay in shape breh

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i dont smoke
no drugs
no drinking...(matter fact dont even know how alcohol taste like)

gym 5 times a week
ball twice a week

im going to stay lean forever..all my friends from college already flabby and sick with a gut

c/s...this is me too except i dont hoop anymore.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My dude....It's very simple. Lay off the drinks, lay off the bad foods, lay off the drugs etc. The difficult thing is finding the motivation. Like most people who aint really happy about there weight they got no motivation. bytches is lying they don't finding having a big stomach cute.

Ima no homo this BUT.....one of the buggest motivation for being in shape is sex. if you wayyyyy outta shape n fat your sex game must be wack cos you tired after 10 strokes. Now what ya bytch gonna do? find that in shape nikka and fukk him.

I hope you get better breh.

Haha. My pic is in the Fellas Photo thread. I ain't repulsive doggie. I actually jog/walk several days a week and workout 4 times a week (play flag football couple seasons a year and just completed an intense adult obstacle course (Tough Mudder). So i'm not that bad.

(Used to hoop a lot but the last time i played, kept passing/blowing layups so the dudes at the rec don't pick me anymore :(

My stamina is actually great for a 30 year old - better than my early 20's tbh (i don't even play golf - but my stroke game/endurance is magnificent). Energy levels is on point (i never reject attending any gig/event due because of lethargy or sloth-like - a fella always out and about, real active like the cultures in my yogurt).

My primary issue is over indulgence (i mentioned in the other thread that i've been incorporating a lot of fruits and almonds - still do, go ham on them nuts daily)... but it's the shiit i do on weekends that counters my mid-week health/workout regimen.

Just need to be on a good level of tone. Adjusted guitar.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
This thread was resurrected for hiphopfan146 and ive seen him come n go in this thread. But no post. Thanks to the other brehs who have took the initiative n read/posted.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I apologize :shake:

You said how good you are at the present times but how bad was it when you was at your worse?

I Came Down To Miami A Yea Ago, All My Family Is Down Here. Walked Less and Ate More, Just Got Real Lazy

I Remember Leaving Work And Looking At My Gut In The Reflective Glass On The Side Of The Building Literally Being Like "Nah This Aint Happening"

Started Exercising And Eating Right On April 2nd And Been Real Good Sticking To It, I Shed 40lbs So Far And Im 15 Away From Being Where I Wanna Be

I Was The Biggest Soda Junkie, Im Talking Like Disgusting, I Havent Even Sipped A Soda Diet Or Other Wise In Almost (Sept 2nd) 5 Months Now

As Far As Running I Was Horrible, Got Winded And Sweaty Fast As fukk, Now After The Run Training I Been Doing Im Registering For My 1st 5K Race At The End Of September