Official How Not To Be Flabby And Sick Thread

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
i feel you but im looking at it like this...... if somebody is telling me how not to be flabby and sick, first show me that you arent. Then once thats proven the comments you make on the topic hold more merit

I've posted pics on here, some dudes have even posted my pics on here to try embarasss me, hell ive even been in a better looking contest in the coli :scheme: People know im healthy. But to me this thread does not need pics because even a big dude could drop some great advice.

Threads like this might need pic proof

http://www.the-coli.com/gym/27246-your-max-pushups-pullups.html
http://www.the-coli.com/gym/28371-what-your-bench-press-max.html

but not this one

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
these threads are always funny....

regard is rarely given to the source of the information given.......just cosign upon cosign.......why dont yall post pics so we can vaildate these claims of youthful looks

Mt1xH.jpg

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
I aint NEVER givin up soda! EVA! 2 cans of Coca-Cola (at least) a day! I know it's not good for me. But neither are hoodrats. Can leave them alone either.

BTW: 5'10/180 hits the gym at least 3x per week. I aint never gonna be :flabbynsick: But with my soda habit I might never be super muscular either

:manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i dont smoke
no drugs
no drinking...(matter fact dont even know how alcohol taste like)

gym 5 times a week
ball twice a week

im going to stay lean forever..all my friends from college already flabby and sick with a gut

a true muslim :myman:

I fukks with you no homo

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
alot of folks here could get where they need to be with a short trip to The Gym sub-forum :mjpls:

theres a ton of misinformation out there in the fitness world, but ive done my best to condense info down to what actually works

theres a handful of posters here that have transformed, i myself lost 70lbs

eitherway, how to get in shape isnt a difficult concept, practicing and continuing healthy living is the hard part

but we at The Gym are there to help you :obama:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
that's krack...dead serious.

Hit up the gym forum even if you're an intermediate body builder. I've picked up a few gems from time to time

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
alot of folks here could get where they need to be with a short trip to The Gym sub-forum :mjpls:

theres a ton of misinformation out there in the fitness world, but ive done my best to condense info down to what actually works

theres a handful of posters here that have transformed, i myself lost 70lbs

eitherway, how to get in shape isnt a difficult concept, practicing and continuing healthy living is the hard part

but we at The Gym are there to help you :obama:

This. ^

semtex

:)
Daps
So how were the sides from your most recent stack?

Got dat tren on deck? :leon:
you ain't even a regular in the gym and slinging roid accusations. go steal some more white people's chicken wings and get called a "******" in front of everybody again.