HOW THE fukk U LETTING YOURSELF IN YOUR 30s GETTING FLABBY AND SICK OUT OF SHAPE WHEN WE GOT GOAT LIKE THIS DOING THAT YOU PORTABLE EARTHQUAKES!

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It's not necessary to be fit to be a Walmart cashier :manny:
Walmart Cashier? Id rather go rob your fat ass than having a job like that:umad:
But thankfully my parents got me on the right path and I got a great career right out of University unlike your majored in bbw seat sniffing ass :damn:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Again more white boy tap dancing rhetoric which makes no sense here you weirdo fukk

Fat sack of shyt bending over for white supremacists like your whore of a cac mother did for cigarettes and meth stop eating cheetos you portable earthquake c00n or cac piece of shyt :mjlol:
Pathetic lil edgy c00n or cracker ass cracker sack of shyt go find love and if you can’t just terminate your life alongside your maga lover tariq c00nsheed:umad:
Damn breh this is edgy as shyt :why:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

SHAME ON YALL
LAZY fukkS
IM 34 AND SEEING GUYS LIKE NOVAK OR BRON STAYING IN PEAK PHYSICAL SHAPE GIVES ME FUEL TO STAY IN SHAPE

I WILL NOT I REFUSE TO BE A FLABBY AND SICK bytch BEING CLOSE TO BBW AKA UGLY FAT bytchES I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH EM

:pacspit:

HOKHGt.gif

iOX2QX.gif

HEALTH IS WEALTH YOU fukkING OUT OF SHAPE WANNA ACT LIKE ITS OK TO BE A FAT bytch OR LAT WITH FAT BIOTCHES
:pacspit:

CRY MORE FATSO :umad:

Nicca please

Let me eat and enjoy my cake, pies and ice cream in peace:francis:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
nikka you run after fat bytches and big em up like crazy here :umad: jellly ass hog chasing nikka :hhh:

Btw my life great man oh man :banderas:
Only trash aspect is having to see eyesores of fat portable earthquakes like your kind :pachaha:
Good luck with that. I hope you get over this point of fixation for your hatred and find happiness :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aye man u can enjoy it like I did last night(man them Japanese cakes was hitting the spot :banderas:
Just get that physical activity the next day :salute:
Treat yo tastebuds and treat yo body innit

I’m at a cookout right now bout to have 3-4 plates

And AINT FINNA WALK when I’m finished eating :lolbron: :umad: