Official How Not To Be Flabby And Sick Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
"Stop drinking" :rudy:

You can get a couple drinks a week. You just gotta workout, eat right, and you good :yeshrug:

I recently cut my drinking down from like 3 or 4 days a week to 1 at the most. I feel so much better and even lost weight. But I have been an avid runner for years now tho.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
i try to encourage them to join the gym but naaaah..nikkas give me this look :huhldup:

but deep down their not happy...how does one have a gut and be flabby at 35:dwillhuh::dry:

:what:

You must not spend enough time in the States.

We got FIVE-YEAR-OLDS out here that are flabby and have guts.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just came back from a sparring session in the gym......went better than I thought it would... feel great

its gonna hurt in the morning though :sadcam:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I don't know if it's been said already, but cut out processed foods, cut back on red meat, no refined sugars, and stop overeating (I use saucer sized plates instead of my huge plate).

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree on the first two, but only because I never smoked, so I don't have to go through the hell of quitting...but giving up liquor

:sadbron:

It's a struggle.

I don't find working out hard though. I was lazy as fukk, but once I got started and saw results it was easy to stay regular with it and be motivated.