Official How Not To Be Flabby And Sick Thread

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Swimming Is Awesome, If I Could Do It Everyday I Would, shyt Just Treading Water Alone Is A Damn Good Workout

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
respect to all yall livin healthy taking care of yourselves :shake:

but im on a highway to hell :devil: finna crack open a tall can of bud ice and roll up a cigarillo fulla stank right now, probably order a large pizza later and eat it by myself in one sitting

thank god for my metabolism :smugfavre:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
respect to all yall livin healthy taking care of yourselves :shake:

but im on a highway to hell :devil: finna crack open a tall can of bud ice and roll up a cigarillo fulla stank right now, probably order a large pizza later and eat it by myself in one sitting

thank god for my metabolism :smugfavre:

You Ever Get That Perfect Gucci Gut You Was Striving For Breh? lol

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Well… I would say my physique is most reminiscent to that of an out of shape Donovan McNabb – (think of how he looked surcka 2003-2005 – with a little more mound on the stomach).

And why I say McNabb – the way he is built, slight bulgy stomach and protruding derriere and large torso/thick chest/wide dimensions, essentially husky overall (exactly what I look like).

To be honest, I don’t mind the rest of my frame cuz it’s a unique look – but the bulging stomach gotta get dismissed (it’s not hella voluminous, some girls act nice and say its cute, but I’d look so much gooder in my gear without it).

The alcohol gonna be tough...

Didn't have a drink 2 weekends ago and this is wierd -

I actually suffered some withdrawal. By sunday, i wanted a drink. smh.

:scusthov:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
i do on weekends that counters my mid-week health/workout regimen.

Adjust that shyt my dude. Report back in here when you can to keep us updated. :king:

I Came Down To Miami A Yea Ago, All My Family Is Down Here. Walked Less and Ate More, Just Got Real Lazy

I Remember Leaving Work And Looking At My Gut In The Reflective Glass On The Side Of The Building Literally Being Like "Nah This Aint Happening"

Started Exercising And Eating Right On April 2nd And Been Real Good Sticking To It, I Shed 40lbs So Far And Im 15 Away From Being Where I Wanna Be

I Was The Biggest Soda Junkie, Im Talking Like Disgusting, I Havent Even Sipped A Soda Diet Or Other Wise In Almost (Sept 2nd) 5 Months Now

As Far As Running I Was Horrible, Got Winded And Sweaty Fast As fukk, Now After The Run Training I Been Doing Im Registering For My 1st 5K Race At The End Of September

Damn that's crazy if only some nikkas had the same willpower to lose weight

:wow:
cmugshot.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
This thread was resurrected for hiphopfan146 and ive seen him come n go in this thread. But no post. Thanks to the other brehs who have took the initiative n read/posted.

I have nothing to contribute to this thread, I've taken up the don't drink soda advice though.

Especially when it comes physical heath, maybe a thread about having a certain mindset and stuff like that I could contribute more, this thread is more about physical heath only thing I do is take advice from it.

Also If yall need some motivation material, here's some YT gems

Last edited by a moderator:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You Ever Get That Perfect Gucci Gut You Was Striving For Breh? lol

i've made progress, but it seems like if i dont drink for a week it goes away :sadcam: i guess that means i just gotta start drinking everyday :cool:

real talk once i start getting fat and sloppy ill prolly tighten up and workout and eat right and shyt...until then tho :shaq:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
work out, eat better, drink water etc.. u know all this shyt

but when it comes to checkin ingredients on food packages to see if it contains this or that, fukk that shyt, fukk around and start noticing all the shyt you like has these things and you become obsessed with it all. stop thinking so much, be more active and dont be a bytch :obama:

ignorance is bliss.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i don't drink (never have), don't do drugs (never effd around with that shid), i do kind of have bad moments with my eating habits but Ramadan is definitely a good month to cut out those bad habits.. I work out 3-4 times a week and I try to ball every Friday evening after work... it's become tradition

I'm 6'2'' and about 185 pounds. I used to be 225 pounds back in 2008. I've come a long ways brehs :to:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I have nothing to contribute to this thread, I've taken up the don't drink soda advice though.

Especially when it comes physical heath, maybe a thread about having a certain mindset and stuff like that I could contribute more, this thread is more about physical heath only thing I do is take advice from it.[/url]

All types of flabby n sick breh.You said you had some type of problem, say it.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
For all my cats who still wanna be on that loud :smoker:and still get Un-Flabby and healthy, do this….
BUY A GLASS BOWL or a VAPE. U ingest less of that White Owl/Vega paper leaving ur lungs like :ahh:. If you only do wraps b/c u only have a REGGIE connect, switch to PAPERS until u get your connects straight. :obama:
If u still wanna sip, just stay away from BEER and don’t use SODA or CORN-SYRUP juices/drinks for chasers. Just man up and drank it on the rocks. :obama: