Official How Not To Be Flabby And Sick Thread

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
My dude this aint the type of thread. Stop derailing please.
Um... I'm quite literally the opposite of flabby and sick. I'm giving good advice. I know what I'm talking about. These people are giving bad advice. If this is a bad advice thread then I guess I might be derailing but I doubt the thread starter wanted to hear a bunch of bullsh!t. So fvck off.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Um... I'm quite literally the opposite of flabby and sick. I'm giving good advice. I know what I'm talking about. These people are giving bad advice. If this is a bad advice thread then I guess I might be derailing but I doubt the thread starter wanted to hear a bunch of bullsh!t. So fvck off.

I am the threadstarter.

You can come into my threads and give advice, that's cool but tryna be hardbody n disrupt the flow of the thread aint.

Daps
:sadcam: I'm still struggling with this one. Sugary and fatty foods are my weakness. Not as bad as it used to be though.

Fruits muthaphuckaaaaahhh. Get your mango and stawberry game up. Cop some watermelon, put it in some fresh orange juice you good. Drink some Naked Juice and you good. Other snacks? almonds and cranberries do it too or peanuts and raisins. UNSALTED.

And lol @ dudes not expecting this to end up in a dikk measuring contest. It always happens in these kind of threads.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I am the threadstarter.

You can come into my threads and give advice, that's cool but tryna be hardbody n disrupt the flow of the thread aint.
Sorry about that... I get a little worked when it comes to obesity and weightloss. I really hate fat culture. This thread is full of it.

Threadstarter, what are your fitness goals?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Sorry about that... I get a little worked when it comes to obesity and weightloss. I really hate fat people culture. This thread is full of it.

Threadstarter, what are your fitness goals?

Ok cool we cleared that up.

I don't have fitness goals, im giving flabby n sick people fitness goals in this thread

Go to the gym, stop smoking, stop drinking (liquor). That's 3 of the main ones and them shyts easy as hell. I see a lot of people on the coli like

":ohlawd: it's only a matter time before i'm flabby."

It's either yall lazy ,yall not vain enough to keep in shape or deep down some of you wanna be :flabbynsick:

Add on brehs.

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
Yoga is too start with the beginner poses, great work out and leaves you with a nice feeling afterwards not only for the ladies either, fellas need to get on this black people have to high a rate of obesity and other weight related diseases.

Walking is great also as someone mentioned if you take the bus and you have time walk to the next bus stop instead of waiting.

To the people saying they don't have time to exercise YES YOU DO do 10 push ups or sit ups every commerical break while you watch TV and do a quick workout every half time break.

Also I great alternative to juice and soda is Aloe water it's delicious natural and is great for skin and easy on the diet.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Lemon Detox Diet - Used by Beyonce and Other Hollywood Stars - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
nd the cayenne pepper helps speed up your metabolism promoting circulation and a greater release of toxins from our bodies. This detox diet will help you cleanse your body, lose weight quickly and make you feel better overall.
This detox diet was largely promoted by singer Beyonce, who was quoted as saying, "I lived on water, cayenne pepper and maple syrup for 14 days. It was tough; everyone was eating and I was dying." But, in two weeks she reportedly lost 20 pounds.

:lolbron:

hmmmmm

should i listen to your dumbass

or the richest peopel on earth( whos careers and livelyhood is directly related to their looks/health who are able to get the best trainers/doctors/advice on the planet

fakkit :ufdup:

You do realise that all these people have personal trainers.....idiot..

firstly unless you are on a permanent diet as soon as you come off the diet you will put whatever weight you have lost back on very quickly...

you cant cheat it my friend.......diet and exercise

stop drinking sodas, try and avoid processed food, cut down on your alcohol intake, drink lots of water, cut out fast foods, and thats half the battle won, you will lose weight and keep it off much more effectively than going on some crackpot diet....

I would suggest exercise but from your post I can tell it would be a waste of time because you are obviously lazy

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
All you need to do is cut down on calorie intake and increase calorie expenditure. Eat what ever you want, just don't go overboard. Drink plenty of water. People often confuse thirst for hunger.

Oh, and stop drinking soft drinks. It keeps the pounds on and makes your teeth look like crap.

Stay away from anyone talking about "toxins" and "Detox" they are selling you crap.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
all I drink is water or alcohol:youngsabo:

cut out soda/juices workout 3-5 a week and watch what you eat:myman: