Official How Not To Be Flabby And Sick Thread

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
as a man, Do some combat training. At the very least some shadowboxing in your room every few days.

Trust me itll have you like :smugdraper: walking in the midst of other men.

Aint nothing worse then being around other grown men , and theres some tension in the air and you start feeling real :unsure: cause your hands is rusty.

You gotta be able to look every man in the eye on some :birdman: cause you confident you can handle yourself in any situation.

Real talk, I'm always on my :birdman:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Gym? :shaq2: We off that (Can't afford it). I'm about that p90x life right now. Well I was for like 2 months......I fell off the wagon :deadrose:. This thread is making me wanna hop back on it today.

my advice is drink plen'y water and do a 100 crunches every day/night :jawalrus:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I've been eating like a fat ass lately and two days ago I realized that my dress pants got a bit tighter than ever. I need to go back to gym. :no:

East Africa women are normally frail so 9/10 that's a good thing.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
yall gon clown this shyt

but i swear ON MY LIFE.. this shyt is your golden ticket to lookin :whoo:

dont negelect your CORE.. thats why so many work their hearts out but dont get the results they desire...

its perfect for the females...(men too.) it tones you up without bullking you up

AbSlide5.jpg

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
can you lose weights by weightlifitng and diet only?? the only cardio i like doing is basketball. i cant get into the treadmill or ecliptical. its like im running in place not going anywhere.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
- Eat as much organic as you can afford (we seem to be able to afford the stuff we DO want like weed and other bullshyt so no excuses)

- Quit smoking, especially cigarretes. That's one of the worse things people do to their own bodies

- Drink alkaline water

- Cut out fizzy drinks (sodas you call it over there) and alcohol

- Detox every season (4x a year)

- If you don't go to the gym do some exercises outside the house like i.e. cycling, running, brisk walking and do indoor exercises in the winter

- Cut out red meat and eat more fish than chicken

- replace sweets with raisins, blueberries, acai berries and other fruits

- Get at least 7 hours sleep every night

- Meditation, breathing exercises

- Just surround yourself with people who are positive.

- If anybody in your life is just bringing bullshyt to your door, then cut them out. Life is too short for all the negative energy that drains you and has an effect on your physical health

- Use olive oil, shea butter, organic coconut oil, jojoba oil for your skin instead of junk like vaseline which just clogs up your pores

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
yall gon clown this shyt

but i swear ON MY LIFE.. this shyt is your golden ticket to lookin :whoo:

dont negelect your CORE.. thats why so many work their hearts out but dont get the results they desire...

its perfect for the females...(men too.) it tones you up without bullking you up

AbSlide5.jpg

hmm your a lot better poster when your not trolling bron fans on the coli :obama:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps