Official How Not To Be Flabby And Sick Thread

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I can tell that most of the people in this thread dishing out advice don't know what they're talking about and are probably fatasses themselves.

Detox? Cyane pepper? Colon clense? That's how to be fit? Really, breh?

Everything except eat less and exercise more, huh?

You fat b@stards are revolting. So fvcking lazy and stupid.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I can tell that most of the people in this thread dishing out advice don't know what they're talking about and are probably fatasses themselves.

Detox? Cyane pepper? Colon clense? Really, breh?

You fat b@stards are revolting.

Yeah OK troll.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everybody has their own plan or remedies. But it all boils down to eating healthy and staying active. If you smoke you might have to make some other sacrifices. Love sweets you might have to give up soda. Love bacon, only eat a little.

It's all about being healthy overall. Not organic food or corn syrup

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Yeah OK troll.
Post your pic.

In this thread only fit people can issue advice. You lazy fat b@stards with all your homespun weightloss remedies can kindly go fvck off. It's everything except hard work discipline with you fatties.

"Umm, yeah… eat some Cyane pepper and you 'gon be awwrite babygurl"

Fvcking disgusting.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Post your pic.

In this thread only fit people can issue advice. You lazy fat b@stards with all your homespun weightloss remedies can kindly go fvck off. It's everything except hard work discipline with you fatties.

"Umm, yeah… eat some Cyane pepper and you 'gon be awwrite babygurl"

Fvcking disgusting.

:snoop: :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

Detox? Cyane pepper? Colon clense? That's how to be fit? Really, breh?

Everything except eat less and exercise more, huh?

You fat b@stards are revolting. So fvcking lazy and stupid.

The Lemon Detox Diet - Used by Beyonce and Other Hollywood Stars - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
nd the cayenne pepper helps speed up your metabolism promoting circulation and a greater release of toxins from our bodies. This detox diet will help you cleanse your body, lose weight quickly and make you feel better overall.
This detox diet was largely promoted by singer Beyonce, who was quoted as saying, "I lived on water, cayenne pepper and maple syrup for 14 days. It was tough; everyone was eating and I was dying." But, in two weeks she reportedly lost 20 pounds.

:lolbron:

hmmmmm

should i listen to your dumbass

or the richest peopel on earth( whos careers and livelyhood is directly related to their looks/health who are able to get the best trainers/doctors/advice on the planet

fakkit :ufdup:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Its also called the master cleanse. I did it just to see if I could. I lasted 4 days on it. Drinking lemon water (alkaline water) everyday is just as good.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
i'm not flabby at all, but i have a horrible immune system. every winter i get a cold and its on and off for 2-3 months. i exercise and i try to eat healthy...what other shyt could i do to boost my immune system?

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
i'm not flabby at all, but i have a horrible immune system. every winter i get a cold and its on and off for 2-3 months. i exercise and i try to eat healthy...what other shyt could i do to boost my immune system?

Zinc, 50mg daily..

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The Lemon Detox Diet - Used by Beyonce and Other Hollywood Stars - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
nd the cayenne pepper helps speed up your metabolism promoting circulation and a greater release of toxins from our bodies. This detox diet will help you cleanse your body, lose weight quickly and make you feel better overall.
This detox diet was largely promoted by singer Beyonce, who was quoted as saying, "I lived on water, cayenne pepper and maple syrup for 14 days. It was tough; everyone was eating and I was dying." But, in two weeks she reportedly lost 20 pounds.
Well no sh!t you're going to lose a lot of weight if all you're consuming is cayenne pepper, water and maple syrup. You're barely taking in any calories. You could get the same results if you stuck with water and a snickers bar every day. Or a piece of big mac throughout the day. Like I said earlier, weightloss is math not magic. You take in less calories you increase your activity to the level of Beyonce's practice/performance sessions and you're going to lose weight.

Truth be told, most entertainers and movie stars are on performance enhancing drugs as well. Beyonce has more than likely been on Anavar at the very least. I wouldn't be shocked if most were also on a daily dose of prescription amphetamines, which definitely cuts appetite and promotes weight loss.

But you idiots want to sit around and bullsh!t about unsustainable fad diets like a bunch of catty fatties. Fvck you and everybody that thinks like you. I have such a deep seeded hate for you people. Thinking a bullsh!t cleanse is the equivalent of a low calorie high activity lifestyle. :smh:

SO FVCKING STUPID! :pacspit:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I been feeling real :flabbynsick: these last few days, i been sick and havent felt good enough to go running. I was gonna try to go today but i dont know if i have the energy :sadbron: