Official How Not To Be Flabby And Sick Thread

Daps
Reppin
Hayward CA
- Eat as much organic as you can afford (we seem to be able to afford the stuff we DO want like weed and other bullshyt so no excuses)

- Quit smoking, especially cigarretes. That's one of the worse things people do to their own bodies

- Drink alkaline water

- Cut out fizzy drinks (sodas you call it over there) and alcohol

- Detox every season (4x a year)

- If you don't go to the gym do some exercises outside the house like i.e. cycling, running, brisk walking and do indoor exercises in the winter

- Cut out red meat and eat more fish than chicken

- replace sweets with raisins, blueberries, acai berries and other fruits

- Get at least 7 hours sleep every night

- Meditation, breathing exercises

- Just surround yourself with people who are positive.

- If anybody in your life is just bringing bullshyt to your door, then cut them out. Life is too short for all the negative energy that drains you and has an effect on your physical health

- Use olive oil, shea butter, jojoba oil for your skin instead of junk like vaseline which just clogs up your pores

What kind of detox do you recommend?

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
A lot of people (chicks) are way too sedentary to be only in their early 20s. If you aren't mentally disciplined enough to start going to the gym just yet, stop taking your car everywhere and WALK.

Walk to the store, walk the long way from the train to your job, walk to the furthest lunch spot you can get to on your lunch break. Grab a buddy or a date and walk a nature trail and talk and enjoy the fresh air together. Take 15 minutes from your desk every hour or so and walk around your cube farm, do a few pushups and squats. Set your alarm if you got to.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm going to quote myself again and link you to a video that makes things real simple:
Actually getting fit is pretty easy. If you need to gain weight, increase calorie intake and lift tons of weight. If you need to lose weight (which is what I suspect is the case with the majority of posters here) then all you need to do is dramatically reduce calorie intake and increase calorie expenditure.

It's not what you eat, it's really how much.

Also, this is important, DO NOT LISTEN TO FAT PEOPLE FOR HEALTH AND WELNESS ADVICE! Fat people are fat due largely to mental illness. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THEY SAY ABOUT BEING HEALTHY OR FEELING GOOD. In fact, seek to cut out all fat people from your life. They're just as bad as or even worse than heroin addicts. Fat is a contagious mental disorder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if it's just my city but I had a to wait for someone (dumb ass had me waiting for 2 hours :pacspit:) so I was standing around just looking at people come n go at the market. In chicago people are just flabby and sick. It's like none of these men/women look in the mirror with any shame. Like they just said fukk it im happy with this gut :pacspit:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if it's just my city but I had a to wait for someone (dumb ass had me waiting for 2 hours :pacspit:) so I was standing around just looking at people come n go at the market. In chicago people are just flabby and sick. It's like none of these men/women look in the mirror with any shame. Like they just said fukk it im happy with this gut :pacspit:

breh anytime i see a young 30 year old dude with a gut and looking flabby

im like :why: why kill your prime years looking flabby
20-45 is your golden prime years..i aint wasting it

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
breh anytime i see a young 30 year old dude with a gut and looking flabby

im like :why: why kill your prime years looking flabby
20-45 is your golden prime years..i aint wasting it

nikkas out here don't care at all. One of my homeboys straight fainted on the basketball court after 5 minutes of playing. It's sad because he was one of the nicest back in the day. Now he got that gucci gut and homeless beard :facepalm: