Official EA SPORTS™ UFC® 2 Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So when defending grappling transitions, you're supposed to hold the right trigger and flick the right stick, right? But how do you know which direction to flick the right stick? Does it matter which way?

Look up martial mind in YouTube. He has 10 min videos on the ground for offensive and defensive transitions.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not much different from the first game...the things they did change make a big difference.

Now u can move your upper torso (like fight night) to slip punches with LT and the left stick.

The ground game is changed. Same premise as b4 except now no more street fighter half circles. The prompts on the screen appear and u just move the right stick in the direction, a small meter comes up and when the meter is full u make the appropriate move.

If u liked the first game this one is better...if u didn't like the first on your probably not gonna like this one.

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Needed something new, so I took a chance on this, and I love it.

Add me (ravishing83) on PS4 to get destroyed.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Not much different from the first game...the things they did change make a big difference.

Now u can move your upper torso (like fight night) to slip punches with LT and the left stick.

The ground game is changed. Same premise as b4 except now no more street fighter half circles. The prompts on the screen appear and u just move the right stick in the direction, a small meter comes up and when the meter is full u make the appropriate move.

If u liked the first game this one is better...if u didn't like the first on your probably not gonna like this one.
Pretty spot on...has many more games modes than 1...subs are still iffy, but game is still fun. Feel like i can be knocked out at ant time...and the improvements to the career mode make it much better.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
This game is still a damn joke. I stun my opponent which makes him wobble back.. But out of nowhere he's able to Superman punch and flying knee me. :mjlol::scust:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
This game is still a damn joke. I stun my opponent which makes him wobble back.. But out of nowhere he's able to Superman punch and flying knee me. :mjlol::scust:
Man... I was just about to post this..

One of the FIRST things I noticed is when you stun your opponent, they wobble back and become invincible for a split second.. Now in UFC 1 they never stumbled back when stunned, you could finish them off right then and there... This one tho they get stunned, wobble back, come to, and then start beating the shyt outta you...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The striking in this game is pure shyt. Just awful mechanics right now. Literally seen better logic in ready 2 rumble

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Adaptive AI is stupid, it's basically hard/pro mode. I kicked this bytch in her face like 10 times clean and she didn't stagger once :beli: had blood all over her face but never dropped. I ended up losing too which is retarded because I barely got bruised, all she did was kick me in the legs and body

Also :dead: at these nikkas straight jacking 2K's tattoo system

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don't think I'm gonna buy this, especially at 60 bucks. You just KNOW this gonna hit EA Access in 2-3 months..
I mentioned this a few pages back, but it's going to be $40 at Best Buy next week. If you've got GCU, it'll be even cheaper.