EA Sports FC 25 , September 27

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Fr breh, on top of that I'm still confused on how the fukk they be losing these exclusive likness battles to Konami with all the money they be making and the current state of PES or whatever they calling it now.

Every other year they either gain or lose a Serie A team, last year Bayern didn't have the Allianz and Camp Nou ain't been in since like FIFA 15 so I'm like what exactly is all them microtransactions goin to?

CEO Bonuses and funding other games.

I'm of the belief that College Football doesn't happen without EA not paying that FIFA fee anymore. They just used the Madden engine, made some slight modifications and re mo capped some assets for mascots and the sort. Most of that stuff they already had.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Idk where to put this, but I seen this on IG and the first thing I thought, "why are they giving away a LarryBox

I hate the coli sometimes
:mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
its supposed to be better. but they lied about youth players aging over the course of a creeer.

That 15 year shyt still engrates me :francis: . Like heavens forbid I want to coach a team until the year 3000. I know the game would commit suicide by 2040 alone with all of that data, but wtf :yeshrug: