Official EA SPORTS™ UFC® 2 Thread

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are playing ranked championship online, the first 2 division should be a easy if you are decent. Division 3, you at least need a good plan, and Division 4 on up, you need to be pretty good on the ground or you will get destroyed quickly.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
Is anyone really playing this? I'm trying to play the Ultimate Team mode but it feels like it's pay to win. I'm getting annoyed with it, and it seems like every heavyweight is damn near 9 feet tall, their reaches are insane.

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never played Ultimate Team. Once I read what it was about, I knew that shyt was dead to me. Ranked Championship online is all I fukk with.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Anybody been able to pull off a submission on anyone? Is it me or is that shyt impossible?
Last game it took me a long time to get accustomed to it. Only way I ended up learning was creating a fighter with that being the primary strength I built up which made it easier to tap out the early opponents. With enough practice it became easy as hell and I started doing it on the regular and even able to tap out humans.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is anyone really playing this? I'm trying to play the Ultimate Team mode but it feels like it's pay to win. I'm getting annoyed with it, and it seems like every heavyweight is damn near 9 feet tall, their reaches are insane.

My ground game is GARBAGE, so I can't really go into Ultimate Team mode without getting smoked. Been just playing with some friends to get practice periodically but the Division has most of my focus. When I get tired of the Division, I'll come back to this and try to make a Ultimate Team run.

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I consistently dominate on the stand up for two rounds to get tapped early in the 3rd. shyt is annoying as fukk.