Official EA SPORTS™ UFC® 2 Thread

Djalminha

Pro
Daps
Reppin
/UK/Birmingham
Enjoying the game.

Really struggling with submissions though, seriously cannot get the hang of it at all. Anyone else stuggling with that shyt?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Enjoying the game.

Really struggling with submissions though, seriously cannot get the hang of it at all. Anyone else stuggling with that shyt?
Yea only time i enjoyed a submission system was in undisputed 3...but there are videos on yt that should help...still sucks, id rather just knock dudes out

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Where is the official UFC 2 PS4 thread? I'm going to need some challengers when I get off work.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
finally got around to playing this shyt...

why did ufc let EA have the license :mjcry:

this is the worst, shyttiest game of ufc i ever played in my life... and it's all because of the transition game/blocking... shyt is fukking retarded with no explaination of how this shyt supposed to work... i've watched youtube vids, gone to forums, don't practice mode.... nothing

you basically out here guessing and shyt with no indicators of what you doing... thank god for gamefly or i'd have actually bought this.. haven't purchased a ufc game since thq had them :blessed:

I'm still not great on the ground but much better when it comes to holding top positions and this has helped me win a lot of fights against guys who don't understand the ground game. I suggest you give that video a watch and try to learn as much of it as possible.

i'm gonna watch these and chill... i'll give it about a day or so.. but damn this shyt pissing me off

beating the fukk out of these nikkas... face and body bloody... they get me down, do no damage............ lose in decision :stopitslime:

Last edited: