Official EA SPORTS™ UFC® 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Stamina system is fukked. I'm playing against people that just spam spinning kicks and shyt and it doesn't seem to effect them, I pump out my jab and I'm too exhausted to follow up with big strikes once they're set up.

Bruh, my last 5 fights online have been against leg kick spammers. I think people are aware that the shyt is OP and stamina is fukked up.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
How do you swarm your opponent with punches when you rock/stun them? I've had opponents do that to me a couple of times but I can't figure out how they're doing it. Like they're just winging punches, both hands style like Vitor did back in the day. Anyone know how to do this???

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
How do you swarm your opponent with punches when you rock/stun them? I've had opponents do that to me a couple of times but I can't figure out how they're doing it. Like they're just winging punches, both hands style like Vitor did back in the day. Anyone know how to do this???

i just spam the punch buttons until i run out of stamina, i do it all the time in Career mode. They'll eventually attempt to throw a punch or stop blocking during their stunned state

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I watched a few videos I might fukk with this not expecting much

It's actually growing on me a little. I'm getting better on the ground, especially on top and especially against people who panic. I've also come to realize that the combination multiplier makes a big difference. Countering a spinning attack with a 3-4 punch/kick combo usually does more damage than their attack. Some people are really tough to get into range against though if they're smart about switching up the high and low spinning attacks.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
It's actually growing on me a little. I'm getting better on the ground, especially on top and especially against people who panic. I've also come to realize that the combination multiplier makes a big difference. Countering a spinning attack with a 3-4 punch/kick combo usually does more damage than their attack. Some people are really tough to get into range against though if they're smart about switching up the high and low spinning attacks.

I copped from best buy it's still in the wrapper. I'll jump on it this weekend. Going right to the ground training for a few days, in the videos wack ground game gets you merked

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I copped from best buy it's still in the wrapper. I'll jump on it this weekend. Going right to the ground training for a few days, in the videos wack ground game gets you merked

I'm still not great on the ground but much better when it comes to holding top positions and this has helped me win a lot of fights against guys who don't understand the ground game. I suggest you give that video a watch and try to learn as much of it as possible.

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody been able to pull off a submission on anyone? Is it me or is that shyt impossible?

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody been able to pull off a submission on anyone? Is it me or is that shyt impossible?

I get them easily. I'm 56-52 online (was getting my ass handed to me at first), and 32% of my wins are subs. it's easiest if you have someone with good sub offense against someone with average or below sub defense, but it can be done on anybody if you know what you are doing.

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get them easily. I'm 56-52 online (was getting my ass handed to me at first), and 32% of my wins are subs. it's easiest if you have someone with good sub offense against someone with average or below sub defense, but it can be done on anybody if you know what you are doing.

I dunno. I been trying breh. Its hard to pick the right directions with both sticks several times in a row. Unless I'm missing something?

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno. I been trying breh. Its hard to pick the right directions with both sticks several times in a row. Unless I'm missing something?

What helped me most was just to relax. Don't push the left stick until you are 100% sure of the direction.