EA Sports FC 25 , September 27

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
lmfao after BETA FC 24 this year. Elite / div 1 player in ultimate team.
I play this game a fukkING LOT even tho it drives me fkn insane sometimes.
Its sad I have to player lock and force the CPU into passing where I want it to. OTherwise - in online game mode the passing is shyt and basically a dice roll.
The playstyles and animations they have added mudded the gameplay even more.
The finishing is dog shyt.
Corner kicks are basically a penalty kick if you know what youre doing.
If you cant manually defend - dont worry the overpowered AI will autoblock for you.
The attacking AI's idea of making a run is literally running behind the defender - AGAIN you have to player lock and manually move a player making a run into the space you want. beyond wild to me.

I will stiill but the pre-order for the FC points and in game items tho. lmao
:patrice:

while i'm not D1, i've never felt that the finishing was trash. and proper tactics + direction with L1 will tell your players to make good runs. The biggest problem i've had is defending counters and passing w/o player lock. shyt makes it seem like you have stickdrift when you don't

I've been playing FIFA games since 94 :flabbynsick:

i will say, they make it insanely easy to get good cards in FUT without real money.

247Alex

Pro
Daps
:patrice:

while i'm not D1, i've never felt that the finishing was trash. and proper tactics + direction with L1 will tell your players to make good runs. The biggest problem i've had is defending counters and passing w/o player lock. shyt makes it seem like you have stickdrift when you don't

I've been playing FIFA games since 94 :flabbynsick:

i will say, they make it insanely easy to get good cards in FUT without real money.
What i mean by poor finishing - is the inconsistency with untimed shots.
I try to green time most of my shots to help with finishing but if they are good with moving the GK its hard.
I agree - you don't need spend money on this game if you grind the sbc and rewards from rivals ,champs, squadbattles.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps

CAREER MODES

Match Intros

Based on player feedback, we are bringing back full authentic pre-match intros to FC 25, including cinematic sizzles, player walk-ins, and line-ups.

You’re in full control of your pre-match build up, with an option to opt-in for a full intro, or an option to skip straight to kickoff if you’re ready to jump into the action.

Youth Academy

We’re introducing new updates to Youth Academy based on your feedback, particularly in the scouting department. Now, players have access to over 160 countries, allowing for a broader search for future stars.

null

Additionally, up to four positions can now be scouted simultaneously with the ability to look for different types of players within the selected position. This upgrade expands your scouting reach allowing you to focus on who you're looking for, based on the way you set up your team and the tactical preset you are using.

We’ll share more on what this means for Youth Academy in our upcoming Career Deep Dive.

Customization

At the start of your career setup, you'll notice enhanced customization options. These changes give you additional control over your gameplay experience.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Man I was looking for my beta code the last 2 weeks turns out they sent it on the 6th. I just found it today now I only got 4 days to play it.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

CAREER MODES

Match Intros

Based on player feedback, we are bringing back full authentic pre-match intros to FC 25, including cinematic sizzles, player walk-ins, and line-ups.

You’re in full control of your pre-match build up, with an option to opt-in for a full intro, or an option to skip straight to kickoff if you’re ready to jump into the action.

Youth Academy

We’re introducing new updates to Youth Academy based on your feedback, particularly in the scouting department. Now, players have access to over 160 countries, allowing for a broader search for future stars.

null

Additionally, up to four positions can now be scouted simultaneously with the ability to look for different types of players within the selected position. This upgrade expands your scouting reach allowing you to focus on who you're looking for, based on the way you set up your team and the tactical preset you are using.

We’ll share more on what this means for Youth Academy in our upcoming Career Deep Dive.

Customization

At the start of your career setup, you'll notice enhanced customization options. These changes give you additional control over your gameplay experience.

:russell:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wish they would take their time to make career mode good. It's a shame they have the worst career modes among sports games. It feels it should be easy to make a proper franchise mode in soccer or a nice myplayer mode. However, they just can't make it worthwhile which makes me end up mainly playing pro clubs and some FUT

You must have never played Be A Pro in NHL.

FC’s career mode is way more in depth than NHL’s