Official EA SPORTS™ UFC® 2 Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I really wish we get into a time where we have at least 70% simulation in MMA games like other sports. I see footage of this and still see rock n sock me style fighting. Guys throwing fukking 7 punches in a row with no consequences. I just wish these developers incentivize you to fight like their real life counterparts. Some fighters are fast aggressive starters who fade later. Some are the opposite where they start slow and get better later. Some are more proficient in the ground. Some against the cage. I think it will make the game more exciting and challenging instead of who can throw the same right hook over and over until a KO occurs

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
ea just released a more updated cover :leon:

oD5ITNa.jpg

:smugfavre:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What that career mode looking like brehs?
That's what I'm waiting to hear to. Only change it really seems was made is that they now give options on who to fight and there are fan bonuses you can earn by completing certain tasks during the fights. One issue I'm reading some people having is that rankings are all screwed up. So people are having to fight fighters rated in the 90s within the first couple fights in their career due to them being low in the divisional rankings.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
That's what I'm waiting to hear to. Only change it really seems was made is that they now give options on who to fight and there are fan bonuses you can earn by completing certain tasks during the fights. One issue I'm reading some people having is that rankings are all screwed up. So people are having to fight fighters rated in the 90s within the first couple fights in their career due to them being low in the divisional rankings.

61344179.jpg

They got you as some jobber and you fighting All Madden equivalents. This is disheartening. A career mode should be the easy shyt. I'll suffer through some less than stellar fighting for a decent career mode. Sound like they think the graphics and shyt is enough and just said fukk it and mailed it in. Back to Victorious Boxers 2 JPN version for some more career mode I guess.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Looks good, but am I the only one that believes you shouldn't be able to see your opponents health bar? It makes no sense, in fighting the part of the challenge is knowing whether or not your opponent is hurt or not.
That why I always play FN with the health bar disabled...Makes the fights more challenging and entertaining...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
61344179.jpg

They got you as some jobber and you fighting All Madden equivalents. This is disheartening. A career mode should be the easy shyt. I'll suffer through some less than stellar fighting for a decent career mode. Sound like they think the graphics and shyt is enough and just said fukk it and mailed it in. Back to Victorious Boxers 2 JPN version for some more career mode I guess.
Yeah that shyt is ridiculous. What system you playing that Victorious Boxers on?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Looks good, but am I the only one that believes you shouldn't be able to see your opponents health bar? It makes no sense, in fighting the part of the challenge is knowing whether or not your opponent is hurt or not.
Yep I always play with that disabled in settings when available. I also hope this game handles stamina better. Nothing worse than absolutely killing the body and the opponent having no stamina hits.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Yeah that shyt is ridiculous. What system you playing that Victorious Boxers on?

I
I have an og ps3 so I can play ps2 games o it. I have the iso of the game on my pc and I network the game in with open ps2 loader. If you want some help, I can guide you with all of it.

Back to this game, fight night champion create a boxer for career mode, is it in the ballpark as that?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I really wish we get into a time where we have at least 70% simulation in MMA games like other sports. I see footage of this and still see rock n sock me style fighting. Guys throwing fukking 7 punches in a row with no consequences. I just wish these developers incentivize you to fight like their real life counterparts. Some fighters are fast aggressive starters who fade later. Some are the opposite where they start slow and get better later. Some are more proficient in the ground. Some against the cage. I think it will make the game more exciting and challenging instead of who can throw the same right hook over and over until a KO occurs
You obviously didn't play the last one...you throw 3-4 mis-timed punches and I'm tagging your ass. As a matter of fact, that was how most matches were won...ppl not knowing how to balance stamina and punches. It's pretty damn realistic if you ask me

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You obviously didn't play the last one...you throw 3-4 mis-timed punches and I'm tagging your ass. As a matter of fact, that was how most matches were won...ppl not knowing how to balance stamina and punches. It's pretty damn realistic if you ask me

I'm red belt and still play the first. Unless the developers had your stamina stat terrible low. You could spam shyt like superman punch and leg kicks all day. Look at the video someone just posted earlier. He's spamming the same thing over and over and his stamina barely budges

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I'm red belt and still play the first. Unless the developers had your stamina stat terrible low. You could spam shyt like superman punch and leg kicks all day. Look at the video someone just posted earlier. He's spamming the same thing over and over and his stamina barely budges
Idk...I just know I've probably put more hours into this game than most others this gen and stamina (missing punches, kicks) play a huge role in the game. I've also been red belt before getting knocked back to black

And like with every other game ever made, there's no such thing as a spam. If someone is "spamming" and you can't figure out how to stop it then that's on you

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I'm a huge fan of MMA. And I've enjoyed the UFC games, though admittedly I like the THQ games more than the EA games so far but I've preordered EA UFC. I got into this generation late so I never really played the first one. It'll probably take some time for me to learn this one but I'm looking forward to it, huge roster of fighters should keep it fairly interesting.