Supporter
Daps
The game is awesome in my opinion

You really need to have a great overall game to enjoy it

Hit me up if y'all want to play for some $

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I haven't been able to stop one transition at all. How on gods earth are you supposed to guess which way they are going? Even when I hold it in the direction they are transitioning it doesn't stop it at all. Impossible.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I haven't been able to stop one transition at all. How on gods earth are you supposed to guess which way they are going? Even when I hold it in the direction they are transitioning it doesn't stop it at all. Impossible.
breh i been playing since day 1... stopping transitions is all practice and playing super close attention

people think you can get in the clinch or on the ground, and start rapidly throwing punches... nah that's not how it works in real life.. you gotta damn near pretend you're standing up.. throw a quick punch, see what he's guarding, see if he'll try to transition, see if it lands.. then wait a second, do something else... transition yourself, defend, or hit him again... but it's slow

why do i say that? because transitions must be blocked the moment they start. you're on top and see his right hand BEGIN to move, you better block and push your stick right.. same with any transition.. the moment they start it, you better be watching his player, and countering it. so you can't be punching during this, or trying to do some other shyt, and miss his transition.. you damn near have to be anticipating it.. and even then, you still have to correctly guess which direction he's pressing too

it's hard.. but once you learn what all the transitions look like, and you slow down, you start to get it down