Official EA SPORTS™ UFC® 2 Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Ok so quickly here the mechanics feel much better than the first game. So far it feels like a very solid improvement in that area. Demo is rather limited however, after that first intro you are limited to practice and skill challenges. I will play it for another hour or so before jumping back into the division.

Why can't EA get this just like how it was in fight night and then add the ground game? It doesn't feel that it will be that hard to figure out. The gameplay is still not as smooth as I would like it to be, improved, but still needs more work.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The grappling in the game is much more intuitive and fluid. It will take a while to get use to as far as timing and recognizing actions since its no longer turn based. Striking seems much more natural. Doesn't have that rock and sock em arcadey feel. They added block high/low. No longer can you just hold one button and have auto block. The whole game seems much more sim, which is the direction I'm glad the went in since the first game was very casual and it flopped.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You can't run a quick match against the AI or have 2 players on one system? Playing online is cool and all, but it would have been nice if I could play offline too.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Demo for 2 is out for EA Access members...

I fukked Jon Jones UP!!!!

:wow:

Looks good, but am I the only one that believes you shouldn't be able to see your opponents health bar? It makes no sense, in fighting the part of the challenge is knowing whether or not your opponent is hurt or not.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Looks good, but am I the only one that believes you shouldn't be able to see your opponents health bar? It makes no sense, in fighting the part of the challenge is knowing whether or not your opponent is hurt or not.
In the few fighting games that allow it, I do it. It forces me to fight more conservatively as well.