Official EA SPORTS™ UFC® 2 Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Anyone get invited to the closed beta? I just confirmed.

I assume if you play Fight Night heavy you got an invite.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i did... it was if you "owned" the first ea sports ufc

but not really cause i only rented it from gamefly.. so i guess if you ever played it under your account, you got an invite
That's pretty terrible, I'm not too confident that the game will be all that great.

Same as the DOOM alpha, why limit it? Trying to limit negative impressions is the first thing that comes to mind.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

This shyt is so fukking retarded...

Instead of making another FN these idiots decide to throw boxers into an MMA game...:what:

Ain't no boxing fan buying this bullshyt...

I don't understand why they don't want to rotate combat sports games every year...one year boxing and the following year UFC...Apparently releasing an MMA game with boxers in it is a far better idea...:martin:

To make matters worse the FN franchise always did numbers for EA...This MMA endeavor has been nothing but a total flop...Yet for some reason us boxing fans continue to get shafted...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This shyt is so fukking retarded...

Instead of making another FN these idiots decide to throw boxers into an MMA game...:what:

Ain't no boxing fan buying this bullshyt...

I don't understand why they don't want to rotate combat sports games every year...one year boxing and the following year UFC...Apparently releasing an MMA game with boxers in it is a far better idea...:martin:
It's a money thing. It is easier to secure a deal with a single entity such as UFC rather than every individual boxer that people want.

TBH Mayweather might cost more than the entire UFC combined to get him in the damn game.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It's a money thing. It is easier to secure a deal with a single entity such as UFC rather than every individual boxer that people want.

TBH Mayweather might cost more than the entire UFC combined to get him in the damn game.
This is true but they never lost money with FN...That franchise stayed generating a steady cash flow...This franchise had an established fanbase and market...It doesn't make any sense to abandon it because you can't secure mayweather...

They haven't made a single penny off this MMA endeavor...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

Hence why I refuse to get "mad" about how long it takes to get a new fight night game. It's hard enough to get boxers/promoters on the same page for fights most times much less lending their likeness unfortunately.

I like boxing, I like the UFC and I look forward to spamming the shyt out of people online with Tyson :manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is true but they never lost money with FN...That franchise stayed generating a steady cash flow...This franchise had an established fanbase and market...It doesn't make any sense to abandon it because you can't secure mayweather...

They haven't made a single penny off this MMA endeavor...
EA Sports MMA got decent reviews but sold like shyt and then UFC 1 was a dud as well, so i don't get why they continue to put this over FN since FN is a guaranteed seller.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
At least it's someone who fought and is a fan. Glad it's not someone like Steven sea gal or chuck Norris. I swear this shyt better have some semblance of logic. If it's just hook spamming, rock n sock en robots I won't cop