NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I didn't even speak on what makes NYC the goat

All the different women who struggling from every race/ethnicity will give up the goods easily when they see you doing good:blessed:

Her family could be prejudice, but when you come through, fukk what they talking bout she want a taste of the good life:feedme:

All the good varieties of food from different countries to different health choices

Even though there is segregation there is still a lot of mixing. That means making connects you normally wouldn't make in other cities, so more chances of making money or getting different types of p*ssy.

You can always find something to do, especially if you are a night owl like myself. The city really never sleeps!

Beautiful city, just don't get caught up in the mirage, and you will have many stories to tell! If you do get caught up in it, you will be one of the 8 million stories or just forgotten:mjcry:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I fukk with the Big Apple.

I guess because of the fast pace of the city(Manhattan) people from immigrant groups living in and around the city are generally more advanced than their cousins who live elsewhere. For example, if you live elsewhere you might have a relative who has lived here for years or decades who still speaks little English. That tends not to be the case for those who live or work in the boroughs.

OP, forgot to mention the American Southerners in that melting pot. I think that there were subtle differences between them and the "been in NYC since the 1800s" multi generation Northern AAs .

Don't get out to NYC that often anymore, but Pre Disney in Times Square era New York just an abundance of cross culturalriches..Harlem Week, the old Apollo, when they used to have tables/vendors set up along 125th Street, events at BAM, Grant's Tomb, WI parade,copping rare dvds from Burkina Faso dvd spot, the Ghanaian food spots, coming through the Schomburg, when the Black Expo used to be at Jacob Javits

I

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I didn't even speak on what makes NYC the goat

All the different women who struggling from every race/ethnicity will give up the goods easily when they see you doing good:blessed:

Her family could be prejudice, but when you come through, fukk what they talking bout she want a taste of the good life:feedme:

All the good varieties of food from different countries to different health choices

Even though there is segregation there is still a lot of mixing. That means making connects you normally wouldn't make in other cities, so more chances of making money or getting different types of p*ssy.

You can always find something to do, especially if you are a night owl like myself. The city really never sleeps!

Beautiful city, just don't get caught up in the mirage, and you will have many stories to tell! If you do get caught up in it, you will be one of the 8 million stories or just forgotten:mjcry: