NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

Daps
This is our thread, if you don’t hAve anything positive to contribute then keep your opinion to yourselves. This thread is about positivity
I’m not even hating but we just gonna act like NYC nikkas didn’t invade that country thread a few days ago :mjgrin:

No it's not, shyt was real for me growing up, but it wasn't some gang type shyt just slick talking.

A lot of passive aggressive shyt, but because most are not living high on the hog, we have no choice but to be cordial with each other. lol

Maybe because you are from Queens your experience is different, but I grew up in Brooklyn in the heart of the islands(flatbush) so I saw the good, and the bad. Everyone is trying to come up, but because NYC is very segregated, most don't really know the other side, they just dreaming. I knew someone who lived on the upper west side with the real rich people, so I saw how they really act, and what was done behind closed doors. Then I used to work in an investment bank, and dealt with people who made millions, so my views on NYC changed from most other blacks, latins.

We see NYC as an image, they see it as a hustlers paradise, and a place to get real money due to all the people. They take that money, and most don't even live there, they just make the money there. If they do, best believe they have other properties somewhere else. I used to see us praise NYC out of town, when most of us couldn't even afford to do the things NYC is praised for, we would do our own things. I love my home, but as I got older I realized, a major the reason why blacks & latins don't really come up using the NYC money is because for some reason we get stuck on image, and not using the city what it was made for, TO GET MONEY! Then leave, while still getting money there.

i think everyone should experience the city for a few years, but if you about getting paper, and passing it down or living good when you get older with no debts, NYC aint it for the average black or latin
Most cats never pick up on passive aggressive shyt in general regardless of who it’s from. I’ve caught it mostly from white women. It’s why I stick to just kicking it with other AAs, no disrespect to any other races or ethnicities. I’ve seen first hand how cold the game is.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
I started to notice alot more when i'm talking with someone who is WI or African or Afro Latino and they ask specifically where my family is from and I say "I'm straight American"...the responses is always (from men and women) "Oh you're a Yankee" or "oh...you're just regular black huh" while they laugh or roll their eyes.
:picard:

Damn homie they playing yall like that up there?
:scust: