Nikola Jokic Erasing The Carmelo Anthony Era Appreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melo's equal or better as an individual talent, but Jokic makes his teammates better.

In a team sport, give me Jokic:yeshrug:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Individual success does not equate to team success. Pretty sure this topic is about the Nuggets as a team.

This thread is about Jokic being a better player than Carmelo Anthony. Put Jokic on those Nugget teams, and their NOT beating the Spurs or Lakers in the first round neither.

Social media started it, then them white boys with the analytics told us melo was a bad player. Then the media piled on. Don’t help that he black and kinda of a hood nikka They probably couldn’t wait to get melo the f outta here, not like melo helped his situation either.

Damn shame , they got dudes thinking melo was Felipe Lopez or something.

Hope he is a little appreciated as a great player one day

Exactly. I've seen NUMEROUS NBA players on social media giving Melo his props as being an all-time great.

People really underrate the media's effect on people when they want to drive home a certain narrative.

People really believe that Melo couldn't help a playoff team, yet guys like Jodie Meeks & Danuel House are on playoff rosters. And the dude who replaced Melo in the Rockets lineup Gary Clark averaged 3 points per game this season. 3 fukkING POINTS.

Last edited:
Daps
This thread is about Jokic being a better player than Carmelo Anthony. Put Jokic on those Nugget teams, and their NOT beating the Spurs or Lakers in the first round neither.

Exactly. I've seen NUMEROUS NBA players on social media giving Melo his props as being an all-time great.

People really underrate the media's effect on people when they want to drive home a certain narrative.

No its not, its an appreciation thread of Jokic already being halfway to matching Melos playoff success in Denver, you're just a stupid stan who made it into this:dead:

Jokic will be better than Melo though, you just see what's coming:smugbiden:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
jokic looks great in the flow of the team.........melo individually is a scoring deity pros know it

the pros that are most respected & stanned by other pros aren't always the ones that fit into current era

you better honor the deity of isolation buckets

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The sad thing is when this team ends up doing nothing, as usual, and goes back to irrelevancy, the nikkas pretending to care about Jokic will forget about pretending to care about Jokic. Crab ass nikkas are far too predictable.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
The sad thing is when this team ends up doing nothing, as usual, and goes back to irrelevancy, the nikkas pretending to care about Jokic will forget about pretending to care about Jokic. Crab ass nikkas are far too predictable.
Thread was made by a nuggets fan. Something tells me you’ll stop caring about Jokic before he does.

Daps
Who was the franchise player doing the do nothing era?

:heh:The hoops TheColi want to jump through to defend Melo while shytting on other players who have done more is laughable

jokic looks great in the flow of the team.........melo individually is a scoring deity pros know it

the pros that are most respected & stanned by other pros aren't always the ones that fit into current era

you better honor the deity of isolation buckets

:yeshrug:Melo gets buckets up until May comes around, I can't dispute that

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
The Nuggets had a better record than the Knicks post-Melo trade. The Melo era was erased the second he left the team.

tim-legler-drew-a-sad-face-over-carmelo-anthonys-sad-face.gif
:deadmanny:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Thread was made by a nuggets fan. Something tells me you’ll stop caring about Jokic before he does.
I'd have to have cared about Jokic in the first place for this to make sense. Nuggets fans "cared" about the alleged huge haul they got for Melo that supposedly crippled the Knicks. What did they do with that huge haul? Absolutely nothing. The trash ass Knicks had more success after that trade than the Nuggets. Jokic has gotten them to the playoffs for the first time in his four year career. This is the first time they've advanced this far since trading Melo. So again, crab ass nikkas are predictable. I remember them "caring" about Danillo Gallinari too:mjlol:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Who was the franchise player doing the do nothing era?

:heh:
Nikola Jokic:heh:
nikkas really acting like this guy is a rookie or something. He's been on this team while they've been trash. They're succeeding now because they have a squad, not because this guy is some transcendent talent doing it by himself, unlike the guy y'all can't help yourselves but to disrespect.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nuggets were in the playoffs every year with Melo. Surrounded by scrubs getting tossed by prime Spurs, Mavericks and that smooth Clippers and Utah team.

Melo never had the depth other stars had. Not to mention George Karl.

Glad to see Melo is still thrown under the bus by Fairweather NBA fans.
Melo wasn’t surrounded by scrubs lol.