NFL What have we learned Week 1

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't know how someone could have anyone but Josh Allen as the #2 QB in the league.
I get it based on how long he's been good and his playoff performances but Stroud by eye test looking closer and closer to me
Looks like prime Peyton on some of the throws he makes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
His last MVP was undeserved. Dak or Purdy should've got it but the Ravens beat the shyt out of Miami and the 9ers in back to back weeks and the media declared him the winner after that. His numbers were pedestrian.

Na… no lies told and that honorable man knows football better than most the niccas on this site

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Gotta give Purdy some.props. People criticize him or hold it against him that he's throwing to open receivers. But we saw this past weekend how many open receivers QBs failed to see or held the ball too long because of tunnel vision or just didn't process the defense fast enough. Purdy isn't an elite athlete or doesn't have Herbert's arm, but he sees the defense and is able to figure out where the open receiver is and his arm is strong enough to make throws. I don't think he's a top 5 guy, but he does a lot of things well to be a top 10 guy.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh. Not saying that he's inaccurate but look at the attempts and yards.

I could average NBA shooter #s from the 3 if I only took 1-2 shots per game, when I'm clear and have mad time to aim. Now that's a silly exaggeration but you get the point.
I will go with Peyton and his top 2