Did you learn anything new?

• Total voters

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This isn't being talked about enough....

I seen multiple threads on this on reddit. This is easily the most ridiculous bullshyt i've ever seen argued for football. People saying it should be illegal for a ball carrier to juke people and run the ball up field if they're close to the sideline. Also, people are arguing that because the Mahomes athleticism had the defenders out of position to make a play, then the play should be illegal.

Like, the more you think about this stupid shyt the dumber the argument sounds at it's core. People really think people letting up near the sideline is like when a runner gives themself up and slides. It's not a rule. Also like i said before, Roquan Smith literally hit Mahomes while he was out of bounds in week 1 in primetime and nothing happened. What are we talking about here?

also, a lot of people only saw that one tv angle from the side, but these nikkas weren't even close enough to where they were "scared to hit him and let up". People thought them 49ers players just standing there "letting him run" when they were simply out of position and getting blocked by Hunt.
Mahomes-sideline-run-2.png

Mahomes-sideline-run.png

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time y'all hype a QB up as MVP Lamar shows out.

Goff not seeing him.

I seen multiple threads on this on reddit. This is easily the most ridiculous bullshyt i've ever seen argued for football. People saying it should be illegal for a ball carrier to juke people and run the ball up field if they're close to the sideline. Also, people are arguing that because the Mahomes athleticism had the defenders out of position to make a play, then the play should be illegal.

Like, the more you think about this stupid shyt the dumber the argument sounds at it's core. People really think people letting up near the sideline is like when a runner gives themself up and slides. It's not a rule. Also like i said before, Roquan Smith literally hit Mahomes while he was out of bounds in week 1 in primetime and nothing happened. What are we talking about here?

also, a lot of people only saw that one tv angle from the side, but these nikkas weren't even close enough to where they were "scared to hit him and let up". People thought them 49ers players just standing there "letting him run" when they were simply out of position and getting blocked by Hunt.

Mahomes-sideline-run.png

Dumbass fans.

Reddit and Twitter are full of bozos who base their takes off of emotion and homerism.

The rule is simple; you can't hit a player who is out of bounds. It's not getting flagged if you hit him in bounds. Not once did Mahomes fake like he was going out of bounds.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Mahomes-sideline-run.png

People say some shyt and it spreads like corona :snoop:

That man was not even close to being able to hit him, since when can't QBs not run next to the bounds?

They'll try to reach all types of clouds to find ways to shyt on the best, did the same with Brady

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
qFkufxE.jpeg

When the Ravens had a solid defense wouldn't even play the entire 4th quarter and a solid portion of the 3rd quarter