NFL Week 7: What Have We Learned?!!

Did you learn anything new?

• Total voters

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Chargers not gonna do it but they may be better off trading Herbert to another team to properly use his talent and getting a young running QB out of college for cheap and using picks to improve their team more if they gonna keep G Ro. G Ro needs a running QB even tho his shyt will stay getting figured out.

You're choosing Greg Roman over the QB? :heh:

You fire Roman and get a new coordinator. I'm not even that high on Herbert but you can't trade him to draft a QB just because he needs a dual threat to fit the system.

The real issue is can Harbaugh make it work because it made no sense to hire Roman for Herbert. His passing concepts are dated. Jim might not be ready for today's NFL.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One of the problems with the chargers is their roster was always mad overrated. There’s a reason Tom Texaco got rightfully fired, this idea that they were loaded held back by bad coaching(I got Staley was awful) was not true. They have a ton of holes that will take at least one year to rectify.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
You're choosing Greg Roman over the QB? :heh:

You fire Roman and get a new coordinator. I'm not even that high on Herbert but you can't trade him to draft a QB just because he needs a dual threat to fit the system.

The real issue is can Harbaugh make it work because it made no sense to hire Roman for Herbert. His passing concepts are dated. Jim might not be ready for today's NFL.
Hell nah...I was just joking but 4 real...it's like a waste of Herbert's talent.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I know Chargers not gonna do it but they may be better off trading Herbert to another team to properly use his talent and getting a young running QB out of college for cheap and using picks to improve their team more if they gonna keep G Ro. G Ro needs a running QB even tho his shyt will stay getting figured out.
Vikings trade JJ McCarthy and a draft pick to the Chargers for Herbert and reunite Harbaugh with his guy from college

Everybody wins