NFL What have we learned Week 1

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Even if you want to attribute his success to the system stuff, Stroud has improv skills Young lacks. And most importantly no system can teach accuracy, otherwise Trey Lance would be an all pro under Shanny already.

Stroud is accurate Bryce isn't.
yeah im saying its a combo of talent and system

I was saying i thought stroud was the better prospect but Panthers would've fukked him up too

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I dunno if he fell into a great spot actually....

They got Stroud and he made them significantly better with his talent immediately. Then the FO built around that.

The Texans won 3 games before they got Stroud. Nico Collins was doing absolutely nothing, and their best weapon was Brandin Cooks. That team was ass, preseason predictions had the Texans as still one of the 3 worst teams in the league. I honestly think he would have done something similar in Carolina.
This is true. Maybe a symbiotic relationship type deal

premier58

All Star
Daps
watt, garrett and Crosby are all better than parsons.
Watt and Garrett, agreed. Crosby, I disagree with. Payton and Campbell were better in the same era than Dorsett. TD is still a legendary RB with an impressive legacy

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
More talent around him.

His team is stacked. His individual talent is not #2 worthy.
I personally don’t believe that’s the case. They do have a great team but if you watch they are not just out there carrying purdy. He’s one of most consistent qbs and have one of the fastest processors I’ve seen in a qb. He would be good on any competent team. And as much as people give shanahan and lynch credit, without him after that Trey lance trade they would both be fired

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally don’t believe that’s the case. They do have a great team but if you watch they are not just out there carrying purdy. He’s one of most consistent qbs and have one of the fastest processors I’ve seen in a qb. He would be good on any competent team. And as much as people give shanahan and lynch credit, without him after that Trey lance trade they would both be fired

CMC
Aiyuk
Deebo
Kittle

It's much easier to be consistent when you have an elite supporting cast. Let me see him carry an offense like Lamar.

Shanahan and Lynch were on the hot seat now? :stopitslime:

Jimmy G got them to the Super Bowl. They could've brought in another QB and got results. Hell Darnold would've at least got them the division so that's a guaranteed playoff appearance.

He's not in the same caliber of talent as Burrow, Stroud, Allen, or Lamar.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
All of that is true, but Allen is still better

Purdy is top 5 though, he is genuinely great.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I know my seahawks defense had @Bryan Danielson and the rest of the 49ers crew sweating like they popped a molly :whew:
I think McDonald is a real good coach and yall have talent....but come on you were facing bum ass bo nix in his first NFL game :russ:

your offense getting two safeties in the same game and your offense starting off with a sack and a pick definitely didnt make me scared :mjlol:
and a lot of your oline cant stay healthy for a season

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I think McDonald is a real good coach and yall have talent....but come on you were facing bum ass bo nix in his first NFL game :russ:

your offense getting two safeties in the same game and your offense starting off with a sack and a pick definitely didnt make me scared :mjlol:
and a lot of your oline cant stay healthy for a season

Uchenna Nwosu wasn't even playing and that defense had me reminiscing the LOB era :wow:
our offense did struggle but you seen the second half of the game, they'll continue to click as the weeks progresses
week 6 can't come sooner enough :ufdup: