NFL Week 5: What have we learned

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Russ is McNabb at Washington status. Hate to see it.

JaMarr Chase performance yesterday is not even getting talked about.

CJ Stroud has great poise for a rookie and should had a GW drive. Texans played soft defense at the end.

Panthers need to stick with Bryce Young. Let him go through the struggle.

Tannehill is fukking ass cheeks.

Beli underwhelming drafts finally caught up. Let the Saints offense score 27 on you.
:beli:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cowgirls only show out against nonthreatening teams:heh:

Jacksonville should just be call London Jags:skip:
Percocept P is gonna throw RuSsoulGlo in the bushes:birdman:

Everytime Dumb-Ass Coordinators/QBs decide to throw on the goalline they deserve to be PICK off:hhh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Eagles 49ers Chiefs are the best teams in Football.

Eagles can win anyway

Chiefs got the refs and Patty

49ers defense and run game makes it so easy for Purdy. If you are over 6 foot 2 and got a slight arm you should succeed.

Cowboys I mean what more can I say... They are who we thought they were. Losers

Texans got them a star in Stroud. Happy for Ryan.

Colts got them a coach man sad he got promoted and left the Eagles.

Jaguars are a sleeper team. They would scare me if I was in the AFC

Commanders are a coach away

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fixed. If there was a team that was just a QB away it would be Dallas. That defense is for real but when you got a bum at QB it destroys anything you try to do
Bruh Dak such a fukking bum and it’s disgusting that other fan bases see it and this bum still has Stanleys defending him. We didn’t even deserve to be on the same field as y’all last night. Y’all literally played single high safety all game lol. Dak not even seeing the field

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eagles 49ers Chiefs are the best teams in Football.

Eagles can win anyway

Chiefs got the refs and Patty

49ers defense and run game makes it so easy for Purdy. If you are over 6 foot 2 and got a slight arm you should succeed.

Cowboys I mean what more can I say... They are who we thought they were. Losers

Texans got them a star in Stroud. Happy for Ryan.

Colts got them a coach man sad he got promoted and left the Eagles.

Jaguars are a sleeper team. They would scare me if I was in the AFC

Commanders are a coach away

So that’s the excuse for the chiefs winning now, the refs…got it

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
that eagles 49ers collision in week 14 and the nfc divisional or champ game :banderas:. both teams are clearly above everyone else in the conference.

below the eagles & 49ers however, those lions are definitely a dark horse in the NFC

the cowboys are the same ol' team they've always been, the contender talk was cute in september though.

the rams offense with nacua and kupp will shock some teams in the upcoming weeks. don't be shocked to see them sneak into a wildcard slot.

chiefs don't look as great as last year (same as the eagles), but you can clearly see that they're on cruise control just waiting for the playoffs to come

still dont know what to make of the jags yet, the defense looked sharp vs the bills, but at the same time they should've won that game by 20+.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The ravens did this exact same thing last year; a team that felt it should be 5-0 but lost in inexplicable ways and was 3-2.

I’m convinced this team takes cue from Lamar being so lax and laid back. He’s not doing anything wrong per se, but leading gown men can be tricky and the ravens offense/WRs play like Lamar is their homebody and they have no fear of messing up. You’re never going to see Lamar in a animated discussion or fire up the o-line/WRs

Hurts exudes a certain command, Cam was vocal, even Tua will who was quiet before gets fired up. Lamar always with the bad body language and the ‘what we doin :why:’ face like bruh you not a WR you the QB.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The ravens did this exact same thing last year; a team that felt it should be 5-0 but lost in inexplicable ways and was 3-2.

I’m convinced this team takes cue from Lamar being so lax and laid back. He’s not doing anything wrong per se, but leading gown men can be tricky and the ravens offense/WRs play like Lamar is their homebody and they have no fear of messing up. You’re never going to see Lamar in a animated discussion or fire up the o-line/WRs

Hurts exudes a certain command, Cam was vocal, even Tua will who was quiet before gets fired up. Lamar always with the bad body language and the ‘what we doin :why:’ face like bruh you not a WR you the QB.
It’s on the coach. The ravens have played down to their competition and/or blown key division games & games vs the pats on an annual basis since Harbaugh got there. Look at the 2011 squad. Swept the north, but lost games against the titans, jaguars, Seahawks, and chargers, all of whom missed the playoffs. If they win 1 of those games, they get the 1 seed on a tiebreaker. In 2010 they gave away games vs New England and Pittsburgh through bad play calling and adjustments. They finished tied with Pittsburgh and lost the north on a tie while if they beat the pats after leading 20-10 in the 4th quarter they get the 1 seed. They’ve missed the playoffs entirely 5 times in the last 10 years and another year needed some 3-4 tiebreakers all to go their way in week 17. 1 playoff win in the last 8 years and 10 straight years not reaching the conference title game.