NFL Week 5: What have we learned

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He and his coach finally remembered to spam #1 and he rewarded them for it. He meant that shyt when he said he was always open.

As far as me learning something I'm starting to feel like this year is showing the bad side of parity combined with the popularity of fantasy football along with football influencers. There's almost always someone calling someone garbage because of a bad result or losing in fantasy. There's almost always someone taking a screenshot and claiming someone is open with the context of a read hierarchy that was planned all week with the coaching staff or saying a defender fukked up without knowing if someone missed a rotation because of a last minute call. A lot of the call nuance is something we'll never know unless we're in meeting rooms and the players/coaches will never confirm any of it.
A true WR1>>>LT(righty)/RT(lefty)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This year gonna be one of the years when a non QB can win IMO.

He's the head of the snake of our team if you really paying attention. His presence opens up so much for Kyle.

2500 plus all purpose years and us going like 14-3 or better can get it for him.

don't also forget he's also white.
That cac aged fast as fukk in SF :huhldup:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Falcons make no sense.

I don’t understand their offense. Like, what’s the plan there?

I saw one series were it was 2nd and Loooooong, so they took out Bijan and London and brought in a bunch of scrubs to run a play that went nowhere.

The worst part is they won so it validates all the goofy shyt they do.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Falcons make no sense.

I don’t understand their offense. Like, what’s the plan there?

I saw one series were it was 2nd and Loooooong, so they took out Bijan and London and brought in a bunch of scrubs to run a play that went nowhere.

The worst part is they won so it validates all the goofy shyt they do.

What I've gathered is that they want to ground and pound people, only throwing when it is absolutely necessary or wide open off the threat and subsequent defensive sell-out for the run.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I've gathered is that they want to ground and pound people, only throwing when it is absolutely necessary or wide open off the threat and subsequent defensive sell-out for the run.
I feel that

I just don’t see the overall vision here. They have a generational RB who in space is a cheat code. How they get him the ball is irrelevant, they should just get it to him.

Kinda like how the Panthers used CMC. If the run game wasn’t working, throw him some screens, let him chip and release, or leak him out against a LB. Easy throws that any scrub QB can make and it’s basically long hand offs.

All about avoiding 3rd and long. They basically seem to invite 3rd and long.

If Bijan gets stuffed on first down. They pull him and let Allgeier get stuffed. Then it’s 3rd and 7 with a trash QB. 99% chance that’s a 3 and out.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I feel that

I just don’t see the overall vision here. They have a generational RB who in space is a cheat code. How they get him the ball is irrelevant, they should just get it to him.

Kinda like how the Panthers used CMC. If the run game wasn’t working, throw him some screens, let him chip and release, or leak him out against a LB. Easy throws that any scrub QB can make and it’s basically long hand offs.

All about avoiding 3rd and long. They basically seem to invite 3rd and long.

If Bijan gets stuffed on first down. They pull him and let Allgeier get stuffed. Then it’s 3rd and 7 with a trash QB. 99% chance that’s a 3 and out.

Their offense should absolutely revolve around Bijan with Allgeier getting in where he can, but they do have Pitts and London. On paper, they have the makings of a top 10 offense if Ridder is consistently on point.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Tua reminds me of Big Ben in that he can play perfectly and outta nowhere drop bonehead mistakes that can cost them the whole game.

Don't even support Miami but hopefully that shyt doesn't happen in the playoffs, or that he has nerves of steel and can handle tha

Last edited:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Russ is McNabb at Washington status. Hate to see it.

JaMarr Chase performance yesterday is not even getting talked about.

CJ Stroud has great poise for a rookie and should had a GW drive. Texans played soft defense at the end.

Panthers need to stick with Bryce Young. Let him go through the struggle.

Tannehill is fukking ass cheeks.

Beli underwhelming drafts finally caught up. Let the Saints offense score 27 on you.
:beli:
That was funny When your long time coach trades you to your division rival it’s cause he knows your washed and doesn’t fear you :heh:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
* Out of all the teams I’ve seen play this season, the Lions play the hardest. They’re also the most physical team I’ve seen, and I have a long held football belief that the most physical team normally wins.
The 49ers have been the most physical team in football for several years now