NFL Week 5: What have we learned

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
History isn't on his side unfortunately

This year gonna be one of the years when a non QB can win IMO.

He's the head of the snake of our team if you really paying attention. His presence opens up so much for Kyle.

2500 plus all purpose yards and us going like 14-3 or better can get it for him.

don't also forget he's also white.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Purdy balling the fukk out

Dude gonna fukk around and win mvp

That passer rating sky high

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Lions have only played two good teams (KC and Seattle), and when they played KC, Kelce and Chris Jones were out and they only won by a point because Toney couldn’t catch.

See that's the thing. The Lions are, for the most part, winning the games they are supposed to win. The one L they took can basically come down to "Seattle had the first crack at it"

That's not standard for them and it shows how far they've come.

I don't have them winning the Super Bowl or anything of the sort but should they get to the playoffs, teams will catch hell trying to get them out of the way.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
You sound stoopid..
We just got to Europe. They (jags) been there for 2 weeks..

We lost 4 defensive starters.. the fukk u talking about

Don’t sensitive. There’s a riff between Diggs and Allen. Allen is forcing throws and committing turnovers. It’s ok. Y’all were hot for a min. Now teams are catching up. It’s ok. Hugs

Daps
The Bills were the guinea pig for an expirement scenario. They should've been in london on Wed. They did themselves no favors.

Leaving a safety in single coverage on a fade route to Ridley is crazy

I realized I don't like Sean Payton so much that I wanted the jets to win

I don't know how Agholor is still on a roster when he has repeatedly demonstrated that he cannot catch over the shoulder passes

CJ Stroud should've never left Carolina not assured to be the pick

Richardson is basically Cam 2.0 but more injury prone

Kupp and Nacua work effortlessly together

Cincinnati might actually just think the season doesn't start until week 5 for some odd reason
You wanna know what was crazier than the part in bold. The Giants left Reek in 1 on 1 coverage with a rookie and did a cover 1. Do you want to guess what happened after the ball was snapped? :heh:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It’s on the coach. The ravens have played down to their competition and/or blown key division games & games vs the pats on an annual basis since Harbaugh got there. Look at the 2011 squad. Swept the north, but lost games against the titans, jaguars, Seahawks, and chargers, all of whom missed the playoffs. If they win 1 of those games, they get the 1 seed on a tiebreaker. In 2010 they gave away games vs New England and Pittsburgh through bad play calling and adjustments. They finished tied with Pittsburgh and lost the north on a tie while if they beat the pats after leading 20-10 in the 4th quarter they get the 1 seed. They’ve missed the playoffs entirely 5 times in the last 10 years and another year needed some 3-4 tiebreakers all to go their way in week 17. 1 playoff win in the last 8 years and 10 straight years not reaching the conference title game.
Enough isn’t talked about of Lamar saving his job that year he won the mvp

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Sean Payton's play calling is terrible. He keeps calling these reverses and tosses and the Jets defense isn't falling for any of them. Any time Russ drops back no one's open. It looks like he didn't prepare for the game because there's no discernable strategy. Looks like he's calling plays on Madden.
For real. Absolutely no one was open.

I’m starting to get annoyed by fans who want quarterback to just throw the ball when there is absolutely nothing down field. Especially when they go max protect and its only a two man route. That has a low win rate.

calh45

Cal
Daps
So is Joe Burrow hurt or not, cuz he balled out Sunday and I haven't heard much bout the calf
He and his coach finally remembered to spam #1 and he rewarded them for it. He meant that shyt when he said he was always open.

As far as me learning something I'm starting to feel like this year is showing the bad side of parity combined with the popularity of fantasy football along with football influencers. There's almost always someone calling someone garbage because of a bad result or losing in fantasy. There's almost always someone taking a screenshot and claiming someone is open with the context of a read hierarchy that was planned all week with the coaching staff or saying a defender fukked up without knowing if someone missed a rotation because of a last minute call. A lot of the call nuance is something we'll never know unless we're in meeting rooms and the players/coaches will never confirm any of it.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Sherm rocking Niner Red with a Niners hanky and button on his suit on Undisputed :mjlol:

@South Paw and @RadaMillz somewhere rolling in their graves:russ:

nfl_g_sherman11_1296x729.jpg

of course he would rock 49ers gear, he always owned that team :banderas:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
For the people asking about Burrow's performance, he was fully healthy and taken off the injury report with no designation for the first time this season.

People might want to do their research before thinking ulterior motives or narratives are at play.