NFL Week 5: What have we learned

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Panthers only team they faced with losing record

Lions have been killed by injuries all year. Every team has them. Get out of here :camby:
I said nothing about a record. I said KC and Seattle were the only good teams they faced. Atlanta and GB aren’t good teams despite their record, and Carolina is horrible.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
No it's not impressive :dead:

Why are we lowering the bar? Bill is the GOAT coach, yet it should be impressive that he leads a team to the playoffs once in 3 years, when many average coaches lead teams to the playoffs with mediocre QBs?

I said it's impressive that he still managed to make the playoffs after losing Brady, an elite franchise QB. They won 10 games with Mac Jones at QB, while having the #2 scoring defense. I'm only talking about in the context of him still having some success after Brady.

Belichick isn't a great coach because he led New England to playoffs once in 3 years, it's because he did it 18 times. Why are you so focused on the last three years only?

Can you name any average coaches you think would have done a better job here?

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don’t see how to stop the Niners. On paper, pressuring Purdy would throw him off his game and even things out but how do you pressure him behind THAT o-line?
Gotta keep the ball out of their hands, dominate TOP on offense.

On defense, load up the box for the run, force them to beat you in the air and see what happens. The run game is extremely instrumental to what they do, take it away. Aiyuk is a great WR but I don't feel that he's unguardable whatsoever, put him in 1 on 1 situations and beat him with your best corner

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Let’s see

The Gmen suck

The jets… that lost to New England will haunt them. They are really one competent QB away from being respectable.

The Russel Wilson to Denver era will go down has one of the biggest disasters in recent memory

Tomlin finding ways to win

The Bills window is closed. Even though it was on my lowly Giants, Hill and Waddle? CBs don’t want no parts. The Bills look slow and sleepy against a hungry Jax team.

You sound stoopid..
We just got to Europe. They (jags) been there for 2 weeks..

We lost 4 defensive starters.. the fukk u talking about

Invalid_Password

Involved in things I don't know much about
Daps
Reppin
Posters who rarely post...#215 #Philly
The Bills were the guinea pig for an expirement scenario. They should've been in london on Wed. They did themselves no favors.

Leaving a safety in single coverage on a fade route to Ridley is crazy

I realized I don't like Sean Payton so much that I wanted the jets to win

I don't know how Agholor is still on a roster when he has repeatedly demonstrated that he cannot catch over the shoulder passes

CJ Stroud should've never left Carolina not assured to be the pick

Richardson is basically Cam 2.0 but more injury prone

Kupp and Nacua work effortlessly together

Cincinnati might actually just think the season doesn't start until week 5 for some odd reason

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
* Out of all the teams I’ve seen play this season, the Lions play the hardest. They’re also the most physical team I’ve seen, and I have a long held football belief that the most physical team normally wins.
You must not have seen the Niners play.

Unquestionably the most complete team in football.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
1. Patriots, Denver, Vegas, Giants, Bears, Vikings, Panthers and the cardinals are all on the clock

2. San Francisco, Philly, Detroit and KC are the top teams right now

3. There’s about 20 teams that have average starting and bottom level back up QBs right now

4. There’s about 10 coaches that need to be fired at the end of the season, but since they good ole boys, they’ll get another year and ERIC B will still get look over

5. CJ Stroud is going to be rookie of the year, dude is balling