NFL Week 4: What have we learned

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak had that same o line and has done nothing but lead the league in picks playing 5 fewer ganes. :beutusDamn: . At least Zeke got a couple rushing titles and is only 1 of 3 backs in Cowboys history to have 10k yards from scrimmage. Lets see what legacy Dak leaves in Dallas.:lolbron:
Didn't Dak win offensive rookie of the year ? What award has Zeke won ?

Imagine what Dak's numbers will look like in the future now that he not handing off to a running back that even Goatichek can't get anything out of :picard:

Zeke left and Dak got one turnover in 4 games. Zeke went to the Patriots and they ready to run Mac Jones out of town and fire Goatichek :picard:

Zeke leaves Dak tied for second fewest picks in the league. Zeke goes to New England Mac Jones tied for 3rd most picks in the league:picard:

It's almost like Zeke trash ass gets the ball, gets stuffed, it's 2nd and 8, the defense says here comes our best pass defense cause we know you not running it again, and poor Mac Jones never stood a chance. :mjcry:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Justin Fields is the most talented bum I've ever seen in my life. No joke, he is an ELITE runner with the ball and can throw lasers to his man, however his complete absence of situational awareness destroys his ability to do anything with his talents. I've never been so disgusted in my life. He was supposed to be the chosen one. I'm going to take a nap :snoop:
terell pryor 2.0

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Ridder is the worst QB in the NFL by a fairly wide margin
Fields and Zach Wilson may never play like they did today ever again but I promise you Ridder will never play like that in his life. There's no high end talent at there at all
He’s lack Alex Smith with out any of the throwing talent.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Those calls you claimed the Chiefs got screwed you reacted to once you saw slow motion replay. This hold was visible to the naked eye into everyone in the fukking stadium.

As if you were yelling “that wasn’t a horse collar” before you saw the replay. :camby:
the
jets
should
not
have
even
been
that
close

that "horse collar" completely kept the jets in the game. we get it, yall mad cuz the Chiefs have won a lot of games. but the chiefs getting help from refs narrative is not a thing.

And yes, when the play happened i said it wasn't a horse collar before the replay. what the hell kinda bytch ass semantics argument is that? I was calling it out in real time, while all you nikkas sat there quietly watching the chiefs get screwed. Only non-Chiefs fan that said anything was Buccimane. Then when questionable calls happen at the end of the game the whole board came out the woodwork rooting for the Jets. :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I will gladly take Fields or Wilson over Ridder. This nikka is TRASH and I hate disrespecting pro athletes, but he’s holding this team back something serious. The defense does enough to put the offense in position to win, but we can’t score any damn points smh.

With the weapons Atlanta has on offense, it’s supposed to be one of the best units in the league!
Something about the way that nikka looks….i can just tell he’s trash. He has a “I’m about to fukk up” look on his face all the time

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
The chiefs got cute after being up 17-0 and thought it was another easy win with Taylor Swift highlights. The jets played solid just messed up down the stretch. A few more games with the game plan tailored to Wilson’s strengths and not mimicking Rodgers, jets might be something

Cowboys are the Jets of the NFC east: grew defense that can score better than the offense. They may actually be worst cuz the Jets actually struck the end zone multiple times this week. Dak can’t connect with Lamb and Pollard isn’t the replacement for Zeke like they had planned (maybe?). Gallup is no where. Only so long the defense can hold up the offense.

Bengals should cut their loses and let Burrow rest up for next season. Him playing hurt can have long term effects.

The Phins haven’t arrived yet. The bills let them know. It’s still the Bills division to lose.

The nfl are riding this Taylor Swift by the root of her c*nt hairs. The overhyped segments are disgusting…

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
A good bit, but the biggest takeaway is that C.J. Stroud is one "you need to account for this cat on every play" pass-catcher away from being beyond special.

Other items:
Bijan was absolutely worth the top 10 pick
If a RB is ever going to win MVP again ... 2023 CMC looks like the best candidate.
Zach Wilson MIGHT be salvageable. MIGHT.
Dallas can absolutely win it all if they take shyt seriously every week and avoid a significant injury to Micah Parsons.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would seem clear that after 4 games, Nico Collins is the WR #1 in Houston.
A lot of people thought Robert Woods would be the guy, but he seems to be settling into more of that veteran mentor role than a workhorse and target hog.

I would caution people who think Justin Fields has turned a corner. He mostly played a great game. But the Bears and Broncos are 2 of the worst teams in the league. I don't think we learned anything about either team here. I just think there's some overreaction going on.

We should pay attention to Michael Wilson in Arizona. He was a sleeper to have a good season. And this week he finally got up to 7 targets vs the 49ers. He caught them all for 76 yards and 2 TD. Not ready to call him a fantasy WR3 yet, but potentially a flex given the matchup.

The Indianapolis Colts remain a fairly competitive team. I thought if they stunk it up in the early going it might push them to offer Jonathan Taylor a better deal. But their 2-2 start may cause them to continue testing the trade market.