NFL Week 4: What have we learned

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hard to plug and play RBs from one system to the next. You think CMC is balling in every other system in the league? System, OL, all that shyt matters.
I get what you are saying but CMC is a bad example

He was all world in Carolina. That team had literally nothing but him on offense. He can play anywhere because he is the system when he’s on your team.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Both Justin Fields and Zach Wilson made multiple plays today which surprised us all, yet both made critical error(s) in the 4th quarter that ultimately lost them the game.

Whether he's fired at the bye or not, the Bears are done with their coach. You cannot throw away wins when you have none. That's the type of loss that loses you a locker room, if it hasn't been lost already.

The AFC's dominance is over. For years, better QBs led to most people feeling the AFC was simply better than the NFC but I think it's reversed this year...and it's not about QBs now. Bengals look bad (and Burrow shouldn't be playing right now). Bills looked great on Sunday but I can't trust Josh Allen at this point. Something looks wrong with the Chiefs offense. Miami has to show me more, and Tua has to stay healthy. I just don't think any of these teams are better than the Niners or Eagles.

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Both Justin Fields and Zach Wilson made multiple plays today which surprised us all, yet both made critical error(s) in the 4th quarter that ultimately lost them the game.

Whether he's fired at the bye or not, the Bears are done with their coach. You cannot throw away wins when you have none. That's the type of loss that loses you a locker room, if it hasn't been lost already.

The AFC's dominance is over. For years, better QBs led to most people feeling the AFC was simply better than the NFC but I think it's reversed this year...and it's not about QBs now. Bengals look bad (and Burrow shouldn't be playing right now). Bills looked great on Sunday but I can't trust Josh Allen at this point. Something looks wrong with the Chiefs offense. Miami has to show me more, and Tua has to stay healthy. I just don't think any of these teams are better than the Niners or Eagles.
I think the NFC has more complete teams overall.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I missed the Toy Story thing. I heard it was tough tho.

What did it look like in real time? Could you still watch the game with all that going on? Did the players move like they did without the Toy Story stuff? Last question, did they show visors and other swag or did all the models look the same?

And Jags get two London games? Fans still ain’t watching like that? The team is better than it was the past few years, they took two home games away?

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Oh brother
Like philly aint doing the same thing

How do you explain us losing last week to....checking my notes,...... josh dobbs

Y'all are winning with your defense scoring 3 TDs.

That ain't happening against the 49ers and better teams.

You better hope that Dak and the offense wakes up

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If you watched the game you would know the Jets shouldn't have even been close because the Chiefs got screwed on some game changing calls earlier in the game.

Aint nobody protected yall teams just suck.
Those calls you claimed the Chiefs got screwed you reacted to once you saw slow motion replay. This hold was visible to the naked eye into everyone in the fukking stadium.

As if you were yelling “that wasn’t a horse collar” before you saw the replay. :camby:

broller

Veteran
Daps

It's too early in the year to say that. Plus the Eagles have chinks in their armour. It's only the 9ers who look really tough right now.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
For some reason I thought DTR might style on the Ravens, even though they usually eat rookie QBs for lunch. Shut him down pretty good, though. Nice win against a tough defense. Still not that impressed with Monken so far.

Eric Bieniemy better not only be in the mix for a HC job this offseason, but actually get one this time, for real.

Colts are playing teams tough so far. Good look for the new coach.

BTW, Stroud-Richardson might become a nice little divisional rivalry. Early, but both look legit.

Wouldn't be worried about the Steelers or even the Bengals if I were a fan. This division is gonna beat each other up so badly that they'll both probably be there in the end almost by default.

49ers definitely look like it's them and everyone else right now.

Might be time for the media/league to stop trying to still make the Patriots a thing, 'cause they're about as mid as you can get (and that might be kind).

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I missed the Toy Story thing. I heard it was tough tho.

What did it look like in real time? Could you still watch the game with all that going on? Did the players move like they did without the Toy Story stuff? Last question, did they show visors and other swag or did all the models look the same?

And Jags get two London games? Fans still ain’t watching like that? The team is better than it was the past few years, they took two home games away?