NFL Week 4: What have we learned

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nathaniel Hackett decided to call a game for Zach Wilson rather than for Aaron Rodgers which is what I was bytching about the past two games when everyone was shytting on Zach. Week 4 Reminds me again why I don’t really care for most peoples opinion in here about football. Zach’s problem around his play were his inconsistent mechanics which have all but disappeared.

He needs a coach to coach to his abilities and we saw a glimpse of that

Spence

Superstar
Daps
That's disrespectful on so many levels breh....Tebow has one of the GOAT college careers but AR15 is already a better pro QB than he ever was
He looked like shyt the first 75% of the game yesterday. 4/19 and 80 yards in the first half :heh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 Belichick signed Zeke and then had the biggest loss of his coaching career :picard:

You think Zeke having 6 carries for 16 yards had something to do with it :picard:

16 seems to be Zeke favorite number. 16 yards. 16 quarters with no touchdown :picard:

shyt get different when you don't spend your whole career running behind HOF tackles and guards like Tyron and Zach :picard:
Dak had that same o line and has done nothing but lead the league in picks playing 5 fewer ganes. :beutusDamn: . At least Zeke got a couple rushing titles and is only 1 of 3 backs in Cowboys history to have 10k yards from scrimmage. Lets see what legacy Dak leaves in Dallas.:lolbron:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nfl refs needs to be investigated after yesterday game with Eagles and Commanders.

Commanders were granted 5 plus first down on penalties on 3rd down. Questionable calls
Hurts were called for a intentional grounding from the pocket on a miscommunication on a WR route.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ridder is the worst QB in the NFL by a fairly wide margin
Fields and Zach Wilson may never play like they did today ever again but I promise you Ridder will never play like that in his life. There's no high end talent at there at all

Bruh I will gladly take Fields or Wilson over Ridder. This nikka is TRASH and I hate disrespecting pro athletes, but he’s holding this team back something serious. The defense does enough to put the offense in position to win, but we can’t score any damn points smh.

With the weapons Atlanta has on offense, it’s supposed to be one of the best units in the league!

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

I wish the league will stop with agenda of protecting Mahomes and the Chiefs.

They stay getting away with holds late in the game and at times on critical plays.

This Taylor Swift thing is even more scary now cuz it feels like the fix about to be in

If you watched the game you would know the Jets shouldn't have even been close because the Chiefs got screwed on some game changing calls earlier in the game.

Aint nobody protected yall teams just suck.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
1. Buffalo still the king of the AFC East .. give buffalo credit to actually looking at the dolphins vs new england defensive side on how to guard the receivers

2. Mac Jones is not it.. straight garbage

3.Joe Burrow need to be benched and let him rehab

4. Glad to see CJ and the texans playing good. Ryan got the texans playing competitive and winning

5. Detroit should win the division by 4 games.. Minnesota defense is terrible, GB offense is loss and the da bears has the worst coaching staff

6. Saints really thought Dennis Allen is a coach to lead that team to the playoffs… all that talent and u should have brought ERIC B back home to run that offense, Now garbage ass Baker about to snatch that division

7. San Francisco best team in the NFC when everyone is healthy

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas shyt on the Vikings for cutting Cook but he looks done out there. I know the Jets don’t have a great OL but man he just looks old and slow any time he gets the rock

Hard to plug and play RBs from one system to the next. You think CMC is balling in every other system in the league? System, OL, all that shyt matters.